my new harness

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucky lodge

Reaction score
saludando.gif
hi i thought i would share some photos of my very hair colt in his new harness

66jfo8.jpg

11b69eq.jpg

rhibna.jpg

haveing a yawn its such hard work LOL

rhibna.jpg

15p30g7.jpg

What a cutie! I like the harness, are you going to be doing parades? It would be perfect for that. Your guy is pretty patient letting you take all the pictures
default_smile.png

saludando.gif
thanks i got it from america cant get any thing like that in australia

he is very paitent he just stood there not even tied up
aktion033.gif

i wonted to do harness just to keep him fit but you just never no .got him a buggy for free but it needs restoreing. so i cant wait..........

What a nice boy!

You might try bending the blinder wires so the blinders aren't to close to his eyes. And maybe the bit needs to go up a little--shorten the headstall. See if others agree with that.

He will make a nice presentation when you get him in the cart!

Thanks for sharing the pictures!

saludando.gif
thanks for the advice i have bent the blinder wires and that fits better and the bridle needs to be altered to make smaller .

all advice is welcome thanks

I have never yet ordered a piece of harness or tack equipment that didnt' need tweaking. Even a harness I sent measurements for needed tweaking. So, it's pretty normal to have to make things work for a particular horse.

I just got a mini pack saddle in the mail yesterday. It is nylon, so I've been busy melting new holes, trimming, restitching--getting it to fit my horses. But it will be fun to play with and worth it.

btw, ddidn't you just love getting the pile of leather straps in a box and trying to sort them out!

saludando.gif
Not sure what its called its just a buggy oh should i say a peice of crap will take some photos tommorow

Latest posts

Back