My New Girl!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessj

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! I just wanted to show off my new little filly..lol!!! This is REFs Silver Illusion Eclipse aka Dawn! We will be showing her next year. I want to thank Heather at Rainbow's End Farm for giving me the opportunity! Dawn is 6months old. She has on her winter coat now, but is the prettiest silver dapple underneath! She has been here for almost a week and we are all in love! She is a sweetie, but has a firecracker personality! Here she is! (the first pic is from earlier in the summer!)

dawn.jpg

dawn1.jpg

102_0352.JPG

Oh very pretty!!! Congratulations
default_wub.png

I have a silver mare with a blaze face named Hope and she is brown in the winter but clips or sheds to the prettiest silver dapple with huge starbust looking dapples! Love the color, both in the winter and summer -- both flavors of it
default_yes.gif

Oh she is gorgeous - what a pretty little girl.
default_wub.png

How does she get on with Darla and Ferrari? Would love to hear an update on them, pics too maybe.
default_yes.gif
And more pictures of your stunning new little one as soon as you can please.

Thanks everyone! Her sire is a frame overo Rowdy great grandson and dam is a beautiful silver bay (with dapples) tobi. She definately has look at me attitude..she is a little pistol...lol! Very good manners tho, and lovey dovey when she wants to be.

Hi Miss Anna! Ferrari and Darla are doing great! Ferrari is getting a bit on the chubby side..he's coming off the pasture into a dry lot so that I can start getting him into show condition. Darla is as fat and sassy as ever. She ended up not being in foal (which was very obvious when she came into heat...lol). Darla actually has a new pasture buddy. Some people that I know had the prettiest little amhr mare. They didnt take the best care of her to begin with and when the husband lost his job it got even worse. SO when I knew that they were in a situation that they needed money, I convienantly offered to buy her. She is a doll. She is a 10yr old 36in bay and white pinto. She is supposed to drive, but I haven't tried her yet....she was a little underweight when she came, but is filling in nicely now! I will post a pic of her below too! The girls and dawn share a tiny piece of fenceline and they mostly just ignore her. Ferrari is two fences away and I laugh every morning when I go out to feed because I dont know whose whinnies are higher pitched Dawn's or Ferrari's....lol.

100_0251.JPG

What a pretty little girl.
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif
Good for you getting her. Glad to hear Darla is doing so good and Ferrari. They are all so lucky. You are such a good mom

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on Dawn, Jess! She's so pretty!! Can't wait to see her next summer! Will she be showing with Ferrari? I want to see her on video because of how you describe her personality! I just added a video of Ricky being lazy on his thread lol

I love your Izzy too. Glad they are all doing well!

She is wonderful...I saw her on their website, and loved her!!! She is so refined, and the color is amazing. Congrats!!
default_aktion033.gif

Someone is getting plenty of potato chips
new_rofl.gif
now you are addicted too like the rest of us. Welcome to the mini madhouse
new_multi.gif

You know I think they are adorable
wub.gif

Thanks for the update Jess, so glad they are all doing so well. I just love Darla's new friend - another very pretty little girl.
default_wub.png

Good luck with the showing next year (but we shall require more pictures before then so dont keep us all in limbo for the next 4 months or so!)
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back