My New Girl Arrived This Evening...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

What a beautiful mare
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

No wonder you're excited! Congratulations on your new girl!
default_wub.png

default_smile.png
Thanks everyone, I am so happy with her, Thanks Stephanie and Bob form Horse Song Minis , Sachet is what I am calling her, she was called Sassy, I dont think she will notice the change, she has a lovely flagging trot, she showed me today in the round pen
default_smile.png
She is very firey and loves to play, I have 4 minis now Karla, Tonto my stallion, Holly , Gracie and now Sachet, and Gracie is due to foal in Feb. so I will hoepfully have two new babies next year, I am so glad I could show her to everyone, thanks again for all the help and encouragment, Ren and the gang
default_smile.png

default_biggrin.png
My new girl NXS Egos Sassy One AMHA & AMHR is in my pen as of this very evening, I am so happy to have her here she is in foal to a lovely guy Apache's Overo Kid

AMHR Registered , a lovely splach overo buckskin for a July foal
default_biggrin.png
I will have more pictures than I will know what to do with pretty soon, but this is her picture for all to adore , and she has a blue eye to boot, I know I am gushing but wouldnt you? Hope you like her , I know I do
default_smile.png
Thanks all for your help looking up my prospects.... she was worth the wait
default_smile.png
Renee and the gang

Sassy1.jpg
default_wub.png
I can see why you are happy, she is absolutely gorgeous
default_aktion033.gif

Yvonne

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

No wonder you are gushing!!! I would be too if she were standing in my field!!!!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back