My new filly !!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there -- we are family! I own this filly's full brother and her dam. I bought Ellie last year from Merry just before she foaled a colt - and now Ellie is at Debbie Graysons to be bred to Eagle Scout. I haven't ever seen Ellie or her colt, but I hear that is is a nice boy (almost identical to your filly) and I know Ellie is really nice because all of Merry's horses are stellar
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
-- can't wait to get them both home. I also have your filly's grandmother (Secret's dam) here at my place to be bred to Prince - her name is 18 Candles and she is absolutely STUNNING ! ! I love her to pieces and have spoiled her rotten.
So, hi Sis! ! !
default_saludando.gif

Stacy
Hi Auntie Stacy!
default_saludando.gif
And thanks for the kind words.

Debbie told me that I win the prize for picking the best new owners of my horses. Well, I don't know that I really pick them, but I sure do appreciate it when they say nice things about my horses, thank me for my hard work, and when they keep in touch, and send photos, and do fancy collages (LOL!) and am so glad that Sheryl (and Stacy and Chesa) fall into this category!
default_wub.png

Wishing you the best with her, Sheryl ...and will be cheering for you at Spring Fling!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to everyone for their kind words. I am so excited to have such a quality filly. It was love at first sight, ...dreamed about her and she filled my thoughts for days. . . I had to have her! She has such a "elf" personality..I love her
default_wub.png

Thanks for all the info on her "family" Her dam is stunning also ! Good luck to her brothers and sisters this year !

Sheryl

Latest posts

Back