My new filly !!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaprikorn

Reaction score
Hi all,
default_saludando.gif

I have gotten a new filly and I can not stand myself
default_new_shocked.gif
. . . I just have to show her off to everyone !!

I just finished making this collage of her and wanted to share. She is heading to Spring Fling in a few weeks
default_aktion033.gif

Going to clip her this weekend. . .can not wait to see what is under the fuzz.

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj169/k...pg?t=1238711158

She's a beautiful girl, Congratulations!

Hi there -- we are family! I own this filly's full brother and her dam. I bought Ellie last year from Merry just before she foaled a colt - and now Ellie is at Debbie Graysons to be bred to Eagle Scout. I haven't ever seen Ellie or her colt, but I hear that is is a nice boy (almost identical to your filly) and I know Ellie is really nice because all of Merry's horses are stellar
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
-- can't wait to get them both home. I also have your filly's grandmother (Secret's dam) here at my place to be bred to Prince - her name is 18 Candles and she is absolutely STUNNING ! ! I love her to pieces and have spoiled her rotten.

So, hi Sis! ! !
default_saludando.gif

Stacy

Congratulations! She's beautiful!!!
default_aktion033.gif
No wonder you're excited!

default_aktion033.gif
CONGRATE'S! I'm Sure you will do VERY well with her!!

I have her 1/2 brother who's also a yearling (out of the same sire!)
default_wub.png
That I'm just in "awe" with!! He will be shown at the A show's this year and down at the World show! I think thier sire really stamps his mark on them with that GORGEOUS dishy little head and fancy movemnt!!!!!!! Enjoy & wish you the best with the show season!!
default_yes.gif

Possum3March2809.jpg

Gorgeous...just GORGEOUS!!! Congratulations!

Latest posts

Back