My New Boy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

countryrose

Reaction score
I am so happy to announce I will finally be able to own and show a boy with a Flyin G Farm name.

My Son and Daughter in law have let me use their stallions on my mares in the past but I have always wanted one with their farm name.

This year's foals are outstanding and I had to have one.
default_wub.png

So next year my new show gelding will be:

Flyin G’s Vegas Express (aka “Howie”), dun AMHR colt sired by Spirit Thunders Broadway Express out of Dusty Lane Vegas Dance Line, who is a Hilltops Little Vegas daughter who also goes back to Buckeroo/Rowdy. He is a people lover but OH can he move!

Short video (please excuse this newbies bad skills at taping)

Howie video June 09

A couple pictures from the Video:

Howietrotting_0002.jpg

Howietrotting_0003.jpg

Wooowwwwooooowwwwweeee! Congrats Cheryl! He is an awesome colt.

Guess who I hung out with today???Tracy and Vince and Bonsai and Taz! We all drove around together at Gallery. My gelding had never driven around other horses so we wanted to see what he would do. It was fun!

Again congrats and can't wait to see him in the show ring!

Wooowwwwooooowwwwweeee! Congrats Cheryl! He is an awesome colt.

Guess who I hung out with today???Tracy and Vince and Bonsai and Taz! We all drove around together at Gallery. My gelding had never driven around other horses so we wanted to see what he would do. It was fun!

Again congrats and can't wait to see him in the show ring!

Darn: you have all the fun! Yes, I can't wait to get him out next year.

What a cutey patootey!! Before I watched the video it looked in the picture that he is a little show off. The photos makes him look like hes running around saying mine mine mine..all mine...the flowers, the grass, all mine....its so nice to be me!!!

Well of course you already know how we feel about Howie
default_wub.png
You're going to have a great time with him...I can't wait to see how he does in the show ring...ESPECIALLY driving...he certainly can move! Maybe we'll get to clipping his body this weekend...we need to start working on halter breaking. Glad you're so excited about him!!!

Tracy

Latest posts

Back