My new boy is home...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cat_in_the_hat72

Reaction score
Well after waiting two agonizing weeks Rocky arrived today. He is such a doll!! Even though he is a wooly beastie he is everything I hoped he would be. Dolly seemed to be impressed as she had to call to him and he decided to strut his stuff for her. Even at that he was very well behaved and walked right along with me. I am just beaming. I was going to get some pics of him but totally forgot to. :lol: Will definatly post some once I get a chance to clean him up a bit. I can't wait to start showing him.

Congrats on your new boy! :aktion033: I bet hes handsome. Good to hear that he is behaving himself and

I look forward to seeing pics of him.

-Nicole

Congrats, I can't wait to see him
default_wub.png
:

Congratulations. You have to show him to us, fuzzy or not. LOL We wanna seeeee!

Ok finally got some pics of my boy in all his wooly glory. He was being a pill today and refused to stand still. I think I may have my hands full getting him ready to show. Not good for someone who has no clue how to train for a show. :lol: I don't think he's been asked to do much but keep his ladies happy for awhile now. Any ideas of how to get him into work mode and willing to listen? I'm sure a lot of it has to do with being in a new place with new girls to impress. He's not a bad boy just more concerned with what everyone else is doing than what I am asking. Well anyways here are the pics. Hope you enjoy them.

Rocky4.jpg

Rocky5.jpg

Rocky6.jpg

Latest posts

Back