My new addition :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kaykay

I know alot of you dont read the pony forum and since this girl is a pony/mini i thought id share her here too. Our latest addition to our AMHR/ASPC herd. HP's Jericho's Peaceable Star. Classic shetland filly that we will put in AMHR when shes 3. Thank you to lewella and tina for selling us this beautiful girl!! And thanks to my hubby for letting me get her this close to our move LOL. Yep another horse to move to ohio

StarNeck.jpg

StarsetriDM05-308x205.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Oh! Looks like you picked another really pretty one!!! Congratulations!!![/SIZE]
champagne.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Gotta love those Jerico horses....cousin Shirley and Steel send their greetings too![/SIZE]

Speaking of that throatlatch..... my 4 Jerico related horses all are so clean in the throatlatch and neck that I got rid of all my neck wraps and sweats....they are all bred with that neck!

Lyn

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Kay! She's beautiful!
laugh.gif

Lewella certainly has some gorgeous ponies!
wub.gif

And you are moving???
unsure.gif
Hugs and prayers that all is well!

She's a sweetheart and I know you are going to love her Kay!
wub.gif
wub.gif

Lyn is so right - those clean little thoatlatches are bred into them.
yes.gif
I've never quite figured out the percentages but Star's sire is a 3/4 brother to H. P. Jericho's New Image and her dam is a 1/2 sibling to New Image's dam so they are very closely related!

The white nose Star is sniffing is my medicine hat Shetland stallion Wauk-A-Way Brave Bear who is currently on lease to the Hitchin' Post (H.P. prefix) and breeding such wonderful mares as both Star and New Image's dam's.
new_shocked.gif

She's BEAUTIFUL! You must be so exited, congrats!
aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back