My new addition :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OOH! She's gorgeous!
wub.gif
*drool* CONGRATS Kay!
aktion033.gif

Kay, you really have not got the hang of this "DOWN sizing" thing, have you?????No wonder half your relatives think you are nuts
rolleyes.gif
Still, I do think she's worth it, and, now, of course, when they ask, "are you selling the horses??" you can look smug and say"Nope, still buying!" That will floor them.
smile.gif

OOOhhhh I just love blue eyes on a black head! Very pretty, congratulations!
wub.gif

rabbit i never ever said i was downsizing hehehehe. that word just isnt in my vocabulary LOL. We have our herd of A minis and now im starting my herd of the bigger aspc/amhr horses. Now ill have the best of both worlds
smile.gif
I cant help it --- i like every size!!! I really wasnt going to buy more until we moved but i couldnt pass the beauty up. I tell you one thing i am a very happy woman!!! Thanks for all your kind comments. I cannot wait to get this girl home and play with her

Congrats...she's pretty..I love that one little white spot on her shoulder.

aktion033.gif
Very pretty Kay. You've been "holding out" on me, what a surprise. What's going on with the other 2 girls on "watch"?

SHe is beautiful Kay, congratulations on her - she is certainly worth moving - LOL - even if it means another trip!! Let me know if you need our trailer - holds seven but you would still be making more than one trip!!

Congrats, she is beautiful Kay!!!
aktion033.gif
Lewella is so nice, I like to refer to her, "that gal is pure sunshine" She has such an upbeat attitude and wealth of knowledge to share, anyone could sit down and talk horses, color just anything for hours.
smile.gif
I enjoyed meeting her last summer. Her horses are just awesome!

Have fun with your new mare....guess you and Lyn are kinda like shetland soul sisters now since you have related horses.
smile.gif
Makes a person wanna hum a couple songs......only ya have to modify a few words to make the horsey version
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back