my new addition pics

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadowpaints

Reaction score
i never thought i would actually own a shetland.. i love their looks but i cant help but remember my shetland as a kid, sunny lol her and i never did get along! lol

introducing:

Wilk. Worth the Wait

2008 Bay/White ASPC Mare-42" tall

ASPC#158327

599391_2240490749088_28273145_n.jpg

im super excited to get our new girl 'diva' on friday!!

she will be part of the show string for years to come! i was told she was shown as a classic and modern pleasure... how do you decide what to show them in?

Just this morning I was on the other pony board and noticed that she had been marked sold. Congratulations!

Very pretty! Do you have a link to her pedigree? I'm trying to educate myself on pedigrees and Shetlands in general.

Oh congratulations - you have a very nice pony arriving. She is relation to my herd sire!

we are in love, she is the sweetest mare, and so smart. show season next year, she will blow people away! havent gotten any pics yet, but i will soon
default_smile.png

Congrats!! I was looking at her but I had to hide the checkbook, since we are not breeding anymore so don't need yet another mare and also she was too far away...I really like her!
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back