My new driving horse

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

izmepeggy

Reaction score
Little did I know that my life would change.Four years ago out of the blue I started having tremors.I've always been pretty active and love my horses..But,the Doctor said it would be too dangerous to ride anymore.I have Cervical dystonia.That's when I got Isaac.The first Mini I have had in years..So thru the last 2 years of training Isaac to cart,we were well on our way.I placed my Appaloosa that I raised from birth in another home where he would be as treasured as he was with me.It broke my heart.But it was bitter sweet.Then I knew I had to have a companion for Isaac.Then I called Bob Samuels,my mentor..I told him I was looking for another Mini already broke for cart100_2126.JPG.Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think he would offer me his beloved Classy..I asked him why he never bred her..He chuckled and said "Because I was too busy showing her." She was shown both at halter and Country Pleasure driving.When I drove her it was like WOW!!! And with him approving of the way I drove her she came home with me last Friday..So may I introduce Samuels Top Of The Class. "Classy" And of course Me driving Isaac.hehehe. I want to think ALL of the wonderful people on the forum for getting me here. Your advice and wisdom have been PRICELESS.

Driving Isaac on my Birthday.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
very nice addition
default_smile.png

guess it was meant to be...congrats...two lovely horses...

Sandi

Thank you everybody.. Even though God took me in another direction,I'm still blessed.The two have such different personalities.Isaac is my chilled guy..Classy is my let's go girl.hehehe

I'm thilled for you Peggy - I'm sure you future is going to be full of exciting and fun times with your two very gorgeous little horses!

Good luck!
default_yes.gif

I'm thilled for you Peggy - I'm sure you future is going to be full of exciting and fun times with your two very gorgeous little horses!

Good luck!
default_yes.gif
Thank you Anna..I love them to pieces.And I see a hyper bike in the future.Even at 59 I'm all about fun...lol..

What a story and what an inspiration.
default_aktion033.gif

THANK YOU for sharing your two beautiful horses with us and how you got back into the minis. Hope to hear more and see more of your "pretties" in the future. If/when I get up to KY to do any driving, we'll have to get together!!! Would love to meet you.

Classy - think I'm in
default_wub.png
- a mare, my type, my color and your description is exactly as I love them too! She'd blend it so well in my pasture,
default_new_rofl.gif
. Maybe you won't want me to visit.

Oh, thank you Paula.
default_cheekkiss.gif
And if and when you ever get this way you had better let me know..You are welcome anytime..I just won't tell you where the Mini's are
default_new_rofl.gif

Latest posts

Back