MY NAT IS A DADDY

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chazzy

Reaction score
My stallion "Cross Country Mr. Natural" is now a dad to a beautiful little girl. She is a red appaloosa with a blaze and a pretty little dishy head. I can't wait to see her this weekend!!!
default_wub.png

My mom will have to post pictures when she can, cause I can't at the moment. Is she doesn't, I'll post after my class is finished.

Congratulations
default_aktion033.gif
and hurry with the photos
default_smile.png
Cant wait to see her. Joyce

I can't wait to see her pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

party.gif

I'll post this one pic of her face, and when my mom gets better pictures she will post some more... so keep checkin in.
default_laugh.png

I think we are gonna name her "Mini h Looks Come Naturally", but I am gonna wait and name her this weekend when I can see her.

Baby Picture- still wet

Last edited by a moderator:
ha ha I see someone couldn't wait until I got home and took pics, on sloooooow dial up here and it takes forever to upload. Here you go, I tried to get a pic showing her neck, nice shape, looks like it comes straight up, but everytime I moved to get a better shot she followed me with her head.
default_wub.png
I just love babies.

New foal

LOL! Well, you were takin forever. I can't wait til Friday now!!!
default_yes.gif

Chasta

AW, she's cute
default_wub.png
I bet chaz cant hardly stand being away ................ well only 3 days till you can snuggle with her.

glad all went well Terri. Now we will have to come over to your house.

Linda

Congratulations on your beautiful little girl! And congrats to daddy!
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back