My mini has little or no frog and hollow hooves in the front!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How very mature of you Minimor.

Quite frankly, I would be snotty too if I had the responses that this girl has. I am absolutely horrified by this thread.

This is my last post. Kay-please come to me for any help you may need. I pm'd you my number.

Sorry, but this whole thread is entirely pointless. Hopefully you can help her out Amanda. Best of luck to you both.

Yes Amanda has been super helpful and for all of you who felt the need to post snotty posts, thank you for the info I dd get and I am fully aware that her feet aren't right and I said more than once that I am going to show our farrier the picture posted and see if he can do it! Thank you all for your helpful advice and I will post pics when they are corrected!
default_smile.png

I dont get why you all want to post snotty posts but inn sorry for all of you who feel the need to! God bless you!
default_smile.png

Look, no one was being snotty until you kept insisting that this farrier is so good--even then most were exasperated, not snotty! Just because we were truthful about how poor this last trim was doesn't make us snotty.

I can understand if you are frustrated over the lack of a good farrier as I have been there too. We had a good farrier years back but he retired and the ones that came along after we're not good at all. The only difference in my case I could go out and fix up whatever the farrier did wrong--and so I gave up on a farrier and started doing all of my own trimming. More work and harder on my back but it saved me some money and the horses then were trimmed properly. Never would I defend those farriers I tried and never would I say that they are good farriers!

Perhaps you are simply frustrated too but that post that I quoted earlier came off as one of the most snotty of all.

When you insist that a farrier is good when he so obviously isn't --well, most of us just don't feel much like offering any more info. I have tried before to teach people who have no real interest in learning --big difference between them and those who truly want to learn and are willing to listen and actually see what is being explained.

I will be going to Kayla's to trim this mare's feet hopefully sometime in the next couple of weeks.

Therefore, the reason this thread was posted has been resolved.

No more.

omht - you are sooo kind..

kay56649.. I hope you stay around.. there are a lot of kind people here that are willing to help.. please try to overlook some of the post here.
Thank you I might just look and not post but all I know is I am done with this thread since ohmt is coming to do her feet hopefully sometime soon!
default_smile.png
thanks!

If you'd like this thread closed, I'll be glad to close it for you
default_smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back