My little winner

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvsminis

Reaction score
Just finally getting around to putting my little winner on the net. Don't know why it took so long as we are really proud of her. She placed TIE JR. Supreme World Champion Mares A, and 2010 Mares A Champion in the WCMHR. We are especially excited for her since she had such a rough start. When we got her she had been passed around to 2 different auctions, 1 week off of mommy, and no vaccines. Needless to say, she got very sick, and she ended up living in our basement (due to bad weather) for almost 2 months. And yes, we kept everything cleaned up, so there was no smell (LOL). We tried different things for her cough, meds, etc., nothing worked until I put her on organic apple cider vinegar in her beet pulp, and she cleared up in no time. Anyhow, we are very proud of her. Should have put it on earlier.

Last edited by a moderator:
How neat is that? Congrats! She's lucky to have a good loving home with you now!

Congratulations on her win and what a lucky horse she is to have found a great home with you! Way to go on all counts
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations! She's a lucky girl to have found you to love her. And she's a doll too!

Latest posts

Back