My husband's solution

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My neighbor has one of those, they are so fun!!! You look pretty silly riding down the street in it, but they are FUN!!!

I'd love to have one.

Don't ya think you would stop it the way you stoped an old fashioned bike? Just push backward on the pedals.

Last edited by a moderator:
ahah!!

I just realized its a bike;

Oh Jeeze please tell me noone actually rides that bike in town no adult anyways
default_biggrin.png
:DOH! I ratehr take the real thing ahah!

Pam - that sounds just like Mike and Ron too. It is probably a good thing they we never lived closer - those two could have figured something out between the two of them.

Do you remember seeing the little rocking donkey in our booth at nationals - that was my gift from Ron so I would not buy any horses at nationals. Of course there were lots of suggestive comments about it also.

We only had room to bring one horse home and he figured that was the one. Of course I got to bring Penny home - so he lost - again.

You have to love these men - why I am not sure - but we do anyway.

Lisa - Ozark

Oh wow don't let my dad see that!!!! I could just see him saying how much money he could have saved..lol.

We need to get a motorised version for that head case that wants to keep her "service horse" in her apartment!!!!
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back