My husband's solution

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. Pam

Reaction score
Mike knows I can't live without my minis, even though they have been a thorn in our marriage. He compares them to a gambling addiction, and he feels showing any interest or support would be enabling me. His biggest problem is the showing, and all the money i spend to have other people's kids show our horses.

Soooooo....as we're thrashing this out, he sent me this link yesterday. He says it will let me have a horse, cart, and harness in town (where he would prefer to live), minimal upkeep, plus lots of healthy exercise....

5a_1_b.JPG

That looks like fun, but how do you turn it and umm stop lol?
default_biggrin.png

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
hahaha well isn't he funny! Personally....I'd still rather have a real one
default_biggrin.png

I just saw that the other day for sale online.. and I said to my husband, "I wonder if I could bring this one into the house?" and he just rolled his eyes at me, lol.

how do you turn it and umm stop lol?
Leeana, it's hard to see, but the reins are attached to the horses bridle and the "shafts" are not one peice. When you pull one direction, the shafts bend so the pony and front wheel can turn. As far as stopping, probably just stop peddling!! Or yell WHOA.
default_biggrin.png

I saw one of those at Nationals a couple years ago! They look like a lot of fun, but I don't want the husband to see it! He'd have the same idea!
default_new_shocked.gif

Send him a pic of a cardboard lady and say enjoy!!!" She is minimal upkeep, plus lots of healthy exercise...."

lol

Hey, we all can get one, customize it to our own preference, and see if they'll add "Toy Horse Pleasure Driving" at Nationals. Could you imagine? It would be a blast!!!

I wanna see the Toy horse Roadster class!

Lucy

default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

Now they need to make one with a moveable tail that lifts and leaves something..........

If they add Toy Horse Fine Harness, count me in
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

What is the website that they are selling these at?

Would go great with the Butterscotch pony:) for the grand daughter ..right! Like I could ever afford it. NOW Carl has his eyes on making that pony and cart thing and I bet he can!
default_wink.png
Will have to make the reins that Aug...oh can't remember what they call it, that driving with one hand method.

Maxine

Latest posts

Back