~ My herd ~

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maplegum

Reaction score
Just some grazing photos of the 'herd'.
default_wink.png

Bailey and Willow are getting along beautifully. Makes my heart all warm and fuzzy.
default_wub.png

100_0005-3.jpg

100_0010.jpg

100_0002-1.jpg

Guess I should get some photos of them doing something other than just eating!
default_wacko.png
I'll try today.

Well, I kept my word....just took these this morning. Although, they are still eating !
default_wacko.png

Bailey scratching while Willow rolls.

100_0028-2.jpg

100_0021.jpg

Lovin' my little herd.
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhh what great pics!! I am so happy Bailey has a friend now! I need to find Melody one now
default_rolleyes.gif
Thanks for sharing the pics!

I love these pictures!!!

Bailey and Willow sitting in a tree

K I S S I N G

(do you have that song there)

balloons2.gif

I love these pictures!!!

Bailey and Willow sitting in a tree

K I S S I N G

(do you have that song there)

balloons2.gif
Oh yeah, we have that song here. I'd be kind of worried singing that to them as they are siblings! Well, half siblings! Don't want them to be 'that' friendly with each other.
default_wink.png

Hehe, I hear you
default_smile.png
I have some half siblings here but horses have no shame I swear. We don't really even need to think about how Khaki's now gelding brother reacted to her time with DunIT this spring. But, Bailey and Willow will be such good friends and already looks like they are "joined at the hip"
default_smile.png
I think in my horses, the ones who are siblings, cousins, aunts/uncles, etc., do seem to "know" it and prefer their own family over non-relatives when it comes to just hanging out (even if no K I S S I N G).

Latest posts

Back