My herd is about to DOUBLE...lol

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congats on your purchases!

It took everything I had not to call or email Leeana about buying LK Crimson Dream from her. I have eyeballed her since she added her to her herd and then for sale. Hubby kept saying NO and I had to keep slapping my hand too.
default_smile.png

Hope her and the other 2 mares compleate a piece of your heart!
Yup, I have to agree!
default_wub.png

A huge Congrats and have fun with Dream!
default_aktion033.gif

Leeana also confirmed that Dream is bred to Flyte, so technically we will have 4 new horses come spring!!
default_new_multi.gif

Pretty scarey - how many stalls do you have at the new house????? Think maybe it was 12 large ones - uh oh, lots of room left!!!

Have a great Nationals and a great trip to the Sunshine State!!!

Barbie

Pretty scarey - how many stalls do you have at the new house????? Think maybe it was 12 large ones - uh oh, lots of room left!!!

Have a great Nationals and a great trip to the Sunshine State!!!

Barbie

LOL...yes it is 12 stalls, but...2 are reserved for feed/tack stalls and 1 is being used currently by a big horse boarder (not sure how long she wil stay after we move in, tho...altho I wouldn't mind them staying)...6 for our horses..that leaves 3 left!
default_laugh.png
Sandy better hurry and get here before I fill the rest up...LOL!

Thanks!
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Linda, I've watched you have a mini, have to sell off and see you go through being so unhappy without. Then I got so happy for you aghain when again you got to have a horse! But then that didn't get to be.
default_sad.png

You already know how HAPPY I am that you have Deb!
default_yes.gif
And now you not only have horses again, but you're moving and starting a whole new adventure with them in FL! I wish you all the happiness the future can hold!

Hope to see you & Deb in Tulsa again!

Linda, I've watched you have a mini, have to sell off and see you go through being so unhappy without. Then I got so happy for you aghain when again you got to have a horse! But then that didn't get to be.
default_sad.png

You already know how HAPPY I am that you have Deb!
default_yes.gif
And now you not only have horses again, but you're moving and starting a whole new adventure with them in FL! I wish you all the happiness the future can hold!

Hope to see you & Deb in Tulsa again!

Yep, my life has been quite the roller coaster ride, but the last fews years have been nothing but happy times with my best friend and my furkids (well, of course my family, too, but that a given...lol)...and couldn't ask for anything more in life than I have right now.
default_wub.png

Thanks Robin!!
default_cheekkiss.gif

Yes, I hope you and Karroll will be in Tulsa to visit!! Look for us near the Triple Heart Ranch stalls!
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back