My herd--in thick winter jammies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barnbum

Reaction score
I had a long post written out, but there were too many photos, and the post disappeared.
default_wacko.png
So I'll skip the narration and just show the pics.

Mazie in front--dappled one; the mares, Gypsy and Chloe, behind her; then Rosie and Tucker to the left.

013-1.jpg

Chloe.

009.jpg

Tucker and Buddy.

023-Copy.jpg

Love his mane and forelock and you should see his feathers!
default_yes.gif

025.jpg

Tuck and Budster again. The only boys.

031.jpg

Rosie, my redhead.

034.jpg

Really great pictures. Thanks for sharing them. I love daily life with my horses. It's so weird only having 2 right now but I still enjoy every bit of my life with them. The daily "grind" is what keeps me going.

Blessing says "Hi Mama! Julie keeps taking me on these awesome adventures! You would be so proud of me!"

default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Tucker and Mazie have grown up so much!
default_new_shocked.gif
LOVE Tucker's color!
default_wub.png
He'd make an awesome custom model horse.

Leia

aww they're all very beautiful and so clean! :p I'm having a really hard time keeping mine clean! guess I need to leave them turned out more !

Maybe someday, Angie. You know obstacle, dressage (new idea!), just taking walks, and community service are more my things.
default_wink.png

Knottymare--it's horses that balance our lives I think. If I'm not feeling well physically or emotionally, all it takes is a trip to the barn--which for chores is three times a day anyway--to make everything okay. I was sick--in various degrees--baterial and virial--from the last week of Nov to recently (I only missed three days of schol-so it wasn't too bad)--not 100% yet but close--and I never missed chores-not once. And I always felt better in the barn.

Aww--Blessing--I am SO proud of you!! I tell Chloe about your adventures.
default_yes.gif

Leia--I think Tucker should be a model horse too! Tell whoever is in charge.
default_laugh.png

CCC--Chloe is the one who gets the dirtiest--but somehow she's clean in a day again--with no help from me. Every morning Tucker rolls in his stall and doesn't shimmy--so he goes out to breakfast covered in shavings.
default_rolleyes.gif
Rosie, Mazie and Tucker all roll in the barn run-in which is all dirt--but somehow they aren't dirty. They are all stalled at night, but they have giant suites to sleep in
default_smile.png
, so no one sleeps in poop/pee. That helps. Snow has covered the ground for weeks now--I'm sure that helps too.

Thanks for the replies!
default_saludando.gif

default_wub.png
Tucker
default_wub.png

it's been a while since I have seen any pics from you, they all look great!

default_wub.png
Tucker
default_wub.png

it's been a while since I have seen any pics from you, they all look great!
Thanks, maplegum. They do make my heart sing.
default_wub.png

The photo section on LB does not seem very active... so I just post a few times a year for those still curious about my pals.
default_smile.png

Hi, Kay! I'm only an email away!
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back