Many pictures of the Little Church herd

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barnbum

Reaction score
I'll save the time/trouble of posting all these photos and just attach the link to the other forum (quilting) I frequent. Oh my do they love photos of the horses. There were replies coming before I could even finish adding all them all.
default_smile.png

If you scroll down, there are more on page one.

The first ones are of my puddle rolling, mud loving mare.
default_laugh.png
default_rolleyes.gif

Then there are some of my favorite photos ever of the rest of them: Chloe, Gypsy, Rosie, Mazie, and Tucker.

Little Church Minis heart herd

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the picture of Mazie looking at her reflection in the puddle! What a muddy mess Chloe is; she sure is a beautiful girl though!

Loved your pics...thanks for sharing. Wouldn't you know that Chloe the lightest one would like the mud so much. The one with Maize looking at her reflection is awesome
default_wub.png
, and the one where Chloe was teaching them how to roll in the mud cracked me up!
default_biggrin.png
Chloe is going to be at a loss when or if (like our place it is raining again)the mud ever dries up.

That's what I love, Sheila--content horses.
default_wub.png
default_smile.png

Chloe got a good grooming and her bridle on for the first time. She cleans up well. She and I went for a 30 min ground drive (reins still attached to the halter)--she was awesome. Mazie, then Tucker and I went for a long walk, too. The lanes are finally dry enough so we don't have to be on the road. Gypsy and I went yesterday.... still need to get Rosie out so she doesn't feel left out.
default_wink.png
I'm tired!
default_laugh.png

OH Chloe!!!
default_wub.png

The girl is now clean!
default_laugh.png
Since I got everyone together this weekend (foals still suggest they should be able to nurse, but finally the mares are nixing the idea every time
default_biggrin.png
) I closed off the pasture that has the puddles. They are nearly gone--but oh the mud she'd get into if she rolled in them now. Ewwwww....

I like seeing her so white.
default_smile.png

Oh my Karla, how do you keep miss chloe so clean in the winter, especially here in new york??? you are definatley a saint of the light horse colored world. maybe main n' tail whitening shampoo, and paitence be with you!

Dan

Actually--once she's dry--it curries/brushes right off. I wonder if it makes her cleaner afterwards?
default_laugh.png
She looks like new snow today--well--except for a few small spots that were still damp.
default_rolleyes.gif
She got her mane and tail brushed out toady--and some braids. She's a new woman!
default_wink.png

I just love all your pictures Karla, especially the ones where Chloe is rolling in the mud and the one where Rosie is looking at her reflection in the water.

Yvonne

Oh My Karla, that is funny, she is just like a little child,

they love puddles and mud, but that is sure a big one....
default_unsure.png

It was just drying up so nicely--and it rained today and will tomorrow. Sigh. But, the barn is dry and cozy, so they're getting tucked in early tonight.
default_yes.gif

Love the pics! Looks like it does here with all the mud & water ughhh

I think you are one of the few photographers that can make mud look pretty in a picture.

Love your horseys!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back