My girl is home!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wrenhart

Reaction score
:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Holly is home and I am in love... her pictures were great bvut she follows me everywhere and misses me when I put her up...she has already started clicker training and she gets it ...I have agility dogs and and I really thing she is as fast at learning and my Italian Greyhounds :bgrin

I send her to the trainer on Monday but can visit everyday..she should be drivinf in no time, just to refresh those who dont know she is 7 years young, black and white homozygous pinto and AMHR registered , 35 inches and just a doll, has only been halter broke but there is no spook in her...we have trucks driving in and out of our place this time of year, we are a walnut shipping and receiving ranch and she isnt phased by them...I am in love..just wanted to shre , Thanks Renee and Holly

Hollyday310-13-06015.jpg

Hollyday002.jpg

She certainly is pretty!!I love her markings!!Congrats and good luck with her!!! :aktion033:

SHE IS VERY PRETTY. SHE WILL BE BEAUTIFUL DRIVING! CONGRATS AND GOOD LUCK, NIKKI

HAD TO EDIT...MY SPELLING IS HORRIBLE!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty mare and I really like her markings....I'm sure you'll hava a blast driving her...

She is a beautiful mare! Congratulations on her and wishing you many miles of driving fun!!!

default_wub.png
: Aww, she's cute. I love her markings, too.

She's cute!! Looks like the horse that Little Joe rode on Ponderosa!

Congratulations!

Latest posts

Back