My first foal ever...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holymoly

Reaction score
and it's an appy little boy!

He was born 3/28/07 at five minutes before midnight. My hubby had been very ill so I was hoping he would hold off a bit as his mom was only at 303 days! But he was ready to make his debut and everything went great even though I was totally stressing since this was my first foaling. Pepper is such a good girl. Very patient in teaching me everything I need to know!

Introducing HolyMoly's Pursuit of Appyness or Purcy.
0purcy4days_th.jpg

This picture is at 4 days old. He is full of spitfire energy but is very friendly. His tail and mane are already changing colors and we think he will be a silver bay like his daddy. Mom is a gorgeous black snowflake appy.

Of course, I'm in love!
default_wub.png
:

Stephanie ~ : )

tee hee. I read the subject of your post "My first foal ever......." and then your ID "HolyMoly" and had to laugh cause that is how I felt with my first baby 2 years ago! tee hee. He is gorgeous. Congratulations and I really hope that your hubby is better really soon so you can both enjoy your little cutie!! :aktion033:

Awww look at that lil speckled butt!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

LOVE LOVE LOVE his name! Could have named him Willy! LMAO jk!

Congrats, what a way to start!!! He is adorable and I love his name too, very creative.
default_yes.gif
:

I have a husband that recently had major surgery so Im sending extra special "get well soon" wishes to yours. :bgrin :bgrin

[SIZE=12pt] :aktion033: !!!CONGRATULATIONS!!! :aktion033: [/SIZE]

He is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like everyone else said I love his name
default_wub.png
:

Fits him perfect.LOL.

default_smile.png
what a great way to start off your foals. He is very nice looking.

love his colors.

Congratulations! First foal is soooo exciting! Our first ever was a few weeks ago, now we are hooked. He's a handsome little guy.

Congrats on your first baby how exciting for you! :aktion033:

Happy to see your announcement of "Purcy" on the Forum, Stephanie! He is really adorable, and I can't wait to see him in person!

Pam C.

He's adorable!
default_wub.png
: And that got to be the best name I've ever heard!

Wow, he's really really cute.

I can imagine how anxious you must have been during the birth. You and the mare did very well. :aktion033:

Back