My Dwarf Angel and her Magic Shoes

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hosscrazy

Reaction score
I don't post very often about my dwarf filly Angel - not sure why! She is almost 5 months old, the first dwarf I have ever had. She is from my sweet Poppy (avatar). I recently put on her Magic Shoes to help her walk - she has tendon laxity in both front legs. Here are her pictures with her new shoes on, upright and walking! I think it's going to take some time for her legs to gain strength, but she's doing really good!
default_aktion033.gif

On the last photo there's something that looks like it might be a sharp object - it's not! It's a leaf from the tree.
default_laugh.png

Liz R.

P1000277.jpg

P1000271.jpg

P1000272.jpg

Awww, Liz, she's adorable!! And look how upright she is, that's fantastic!! More pictures more often, please
default_smile.png

Oh, Liz!!! I could scoop that baby girl up and lay some serious hugs on her!!! She is adorable
love0034.gif

WOW Liz, glad to see those Magic Shoes are doing such a good job for your littlre one! he's a little doll!

Angel is so very cute! I bet she is so proud now that she has her shoes and is able to be up and walking so tall.

The little dwarfs I have met over the years have always taken a special place in my heart.

Liz,

Angel is doing so well!
default_wub.png
She looks great and her shoes are going to make such a difference for her I'm sure. You're a good mommy!
default_smile.png

Thank you everyone for your thoughtful replies.
default_wub.png

Vet comes out again next week for a recheck/reset. Janell, Bill and Debi on the Dwarf Forum are just wonderful - if anyone needs help with their dwarf, they are an absolutely amazing resource!

Liz R.

OMG LIZ! She looks so much better. I am so happy for you! GOOD JOB!

OMG Liz...she looks absolutely awesome!!! Give this little love some hugs and kisses for me!!!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back