My Ducks have arrived

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reble

Reaction score
Would like to introduce my ducks Left / Right/ & Centre

Can you guess who is named Centre :new_rofl:

Thank you Twister ( Yvonne ) for the delivery today.... Yvonne said she has already started laying eggs.

Oh boy more babies.........

Now hope by the weekend will be out on the pond, want them to settle in and enjoy life here.

It is a fenced in area around our pond with Dream Catcher (Our Fallow Deer) and Witch U Caller (Our Llama/Alpaca mix.)

More pictures to come once they are on the Pond. & have Settled...

Thanks again Yvonne............

Ducks.jpg

Ducks2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:aktion033: those ducks look alot like the ones who come to our barn for sweet feed.

so cute, enjoy them.

Hard to sneak up on these two but where my ducks will be by the weekend if everything goes OK.

I hope they keep the pond clean and I am told love to eat mosquitoes and flies.

Thanks for letting me share...

DreamCaller.jpg

DreamCaller2.jpg

Would like to introduce my ducks Left / Right/ & Centre

Can you guess who is named Centre :new_rofl:

Thank you Twister ( Yvonne ) for the delivery today.... Yvonne said she has already started laying eggs.

Oh boy more babies.........

Now hope by the weekend will be out on the pond, want them to settle in and enjoy life here.

It is a fenced in area around our pond with Dream Catcher (Our Fallow Deer) and Witch U Caller (Our Llama/Alpaca mix.)

More pictures to come once they are on the Pond. & have Settled...

Thanks again Yvonne............

Ducks.jpg

Ducks2.jpg
You are welcome Mary, they look happy and settled in already in your pictures :bgrin Besides it was an excuse to visit the mini tack store once again :bgrin :new_multi: :risa8:

Latest posts

Back