Ducks finally out on the pond

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reble

Reaction score
Ducks finally out from the barn since Friday, they roam everywhere. They are staying so far...

DucksandDeer.jpg
DucksaroundPond.jpg

DucksonPond.jpg

Dream Catcher and Witch U Caller Best of friends The Fallow Deer follows the Alpaca/ Llama...

DreamCatcherandWitchUCaller.jpg

Witch U Caller and I walking around the pond and Dream Catcher just at arms length.

As I stop, she stops right behind us. Getting to trust us....

DreamCatcherandPond.jpg

Hard to get Dream Catcher in the pics, just walks beside me like a puppy dog...

DreamCatcheraroundthepond-1.jpg
DreamCatcheraroundthepond2.jpg

Poor Sabrina on 149 days and still no babies....

Hope not too many pics, just sharing for those interested.

Sabrina149days.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What a pretty place you have. I'd love to turn out deer on our property. Although there are some deer, just not like what I would like to see. The area has been hunted out quite a bit. Hopefully we can put a stop to at least some of it. Your goat looks like she is ready to have her baby(s) any time, bless her heart!

~Karen

What a beautiful tranquil place you have! Thank you for sharing a little bit of it with us.

MA

[SIZE=14pt]beautiful critters
default_wub.png
: , i would like to set a nice comfy chair in there with them and just relax
default_yes.gif
: , thanks for sharing, Nikki[/SIZE]

Thanks everyone that commented, I keep telling my husband that we should live for ever, with all the love we have to share and we get back so much more.

We have been blessed, not much money but lots of critters.....
default_wub.png
:

Bliss. That is what one feels looking on this bit of heaven on earth. How wonderful, they look fabulous, excellent job!

Very nice photos, they all look so happy! Your little alpaca is the cutest! His face looks like he has a permanent smile. Will you shear him? I'm just curious what his fleece is like. It's just surprising how soft it really is, and what you can do with it once it's off of them.

Just going to trim her, too keep her cool, very dirty with her rolling around.
default_yes.gif
: very soft

:aktion033: Hi Mary, So glad the ducks have settled in for you, they look so happy in the photos swimming around on the pond. You do have a little paradise going there :bgrin

Yvonne

:aktion033: Hi Mary, So glad the ducks have settled in for you, they look so happy in the photos swimming around on the pond. You do have a little paradise going there :bgrin

Yvonne
Hi Yvonne, Left, Right and Centre doing great, thought for awhile was going to loose them, they came out from the fenced in area and went down the creek, Glen went out and got them back with food.

Now, they have been coming out, going down the creek for awhile and coming back on their own.

Thank goodness them love their food. Hope over the weekend to put up smaller fencing along the bottom, so they cannot escape...

Thanks again Yvonne.

Latest posts

Back