My Driving Horse In His New Lutke Harness

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justanothercowgirl

Reaction score
It was our Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada so my hubby tried to get some nice driving pics of me with Steve and the new Lutke harness he bought for me at nationals before Steve got too fuzzy. He hasn't been clipped in three weeks so he is already pretty fuzzy here but I still have him blanketed so other than his big hairy head and legs I guess he looks alright LOL My non-horsey hubby is definately getting better at taking horsey pics for me. :lol: We had lots of fun taking these it was an absolutely gorgeous day!! :aktion033: Thanks for looking....

Pam

stevethanksgiving1.jpg

stevethanksgiving2.jpg

stevethanksgiving4.jpg

:aktion033: very nice, hubby done a great job with the pictures.

I like the last one. Looks like so much fun.

Pam it looks wonderful....................congrats..........

very nice pictures...the harness looks great!

Champ

Ok, well when you get sick of using it, send it on down!! One of my big goals is to have one of Dale's harnesses!! They are STUNNING!

:aktion033: You both look GREAT!!!!! What a nice horse! he looks like he is really trucking along! Helooks like he is having a good time.

I am so glad and envious of you!

Hugs
default_wub.png
:

Bonnie

I've been waiting to see that harness on Steve since the day you got it! It looks awesome! Mark is one wonderful hubby to get it for you. And he does take great pics!
default_yes.gif
:

You and Steve look AWESOME!

:aktion033: :aktion033:

What nice pictures. You will love your harness for years.I sure love mine. They make beautiful harness.

Wonderful pics! :bgrin It looks like you're having a good time.
default_wub.png
: So nice when the non-horsey husbands are so supportive.......I'm lucky to have one too. Mine doesn't do as well with the pics though.

Lookin great Pammy!!!
default_smile.png
. Nice pics. Steve looks great as always! We missed ya at Simcoe!

Talk to you soon!

-Kris

PS...let Mark know he did an excellent job with the pics
default_smile.png

Hi Pam, Steve looks great!!!! Sorry we never got to meet this year. I was the one running around at nationals like a chicken with its head cut off. Linda B

Congratulations on the Lutke! The pictures are beautiful and I know you will love that harness for years and years and years to come!!! Mine is the finest piece of horse tack I have ever owned. I just take it out and gloat over it every once in awhile
default_rolleyes.gif
: Your horse, cart, harness and self look like show stoppers to me
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

Wowee! Steve suuuure looks sharp in his new duds! Yup, I think that hubby of yours is a keeper. I have been waiting since you got the durn thing for pics, but this was worth the wait!

-Amy

Latest posts

Back