My dog is missing

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so sorry!!! Words aren't enough, just so very sorry for you and your family
frown.gif

default_no.gif
My heart sank when I read your last update. What a nighmare, I am so sorry.....

If I can see to type I want to say I am so very sorry. What a brave girl. Don't blam your self. Prayers for your family and your dear daughter to lift your heavy hearts.

God bless dear.

Mary

Bless you...... I was afraid of something like that.......
default_no.gif
But she knew and KNOWS she is loved.

So sad - I am so sorry that this tale had a tragic ending...
default_no.gif

[SIZE=24pt]((HUGS))[/SIZE] for your family.

Thank you all so much, somehow sharing a pain like this makes it easier to bare. I know I can always come here when something is hard to deal with and get support and come here too when things go well and share the joy. I have spent the day alternately weeping and remembering the joy I got from this dog and the joy the rest of the family got as well. Miniv I think it was you who said you felt she was hurt and I wonder if you were picking up the strong emotions she must have felt when the pack began to overwhelm her and she knew she needed help badly. I have been thinking about how close to my mares and foals this pack was when Roxi first encountered them and now I am concerned because the babies are so vulnerable. I am considering calling in a neighbour with hunting hounds and seeing if he can at least thin the pack a bit. They have gone from a group of 3 or 4 up to 10 or more and I think it is not only making them bold but needful of more food as well.

Again I want to thank you all for being my shoulder to cry on right now.

Lori, I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family, what a beautiful girl.

default_bye-sad.gif
Sooooo sorry to hear about the loss of beloved dog. What a brave girl she was.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

She was a strong loyal girl take comfort in that and don't blame yourself.

[SIZE=14pt]((((HUGS))))[/SIZE]

Thank you all so much, somehow sharing a pain like this makes it easier to bare. I know I can always come here when something is hard to deal with and get support and come here too when things go well and share the joy. I have spent the day alternately weeping and remembering the joy I got from this dog and the joy the rest of the family got as well. Miniv I think it was you who said you felt she was hurt and I wonder if you were picking up the strong emotions she must have felt when the pack began to overwhelm her and she knew she needed help badly. I have been thinking about how close to my mares and foals this pack was when Roxi first encountered them and now I am concerned because the babies are so vulnerable. I am considering calling in a neighbour with hunting hounds and seeing if he can at least thin the pack a bit. They have gone from a group of 3 or 4 up to 10 or more and I think it is not only making them bold but needful of more food as well. Again I want to thank you all for being my shoulder to cry on right now.

I'm PM'ing you.

I'm so sorry about your sweet Roxi. I know it hurts to lose a family member. She was a wonderful brave girl. I wish I could give you a big {{{{Hug}}}}

I hope they can be thinned out before they come after your horses!

I'm so sad....this is horrible.
default_no.gif
Please know that we all care and are sending our prayers your way.

God bless,

Joan

We chose a site overlooking a field and surrounded by wild flowers for her grave. I made sure to wrap her well in a sheet she had slept on before my husband helped me place her in the ground since I didn't want him to have to live with the image of her as she was at the end. I'm not sure when I will think of her with out weeping but when I can I will go place a marker there so we always remember her when we pass. We have been blessed with some pretty amazing dogs over the years but she was special even in that group and I will never stop missing her. Thank you all again for being there and listening and caring.

Latest posts

Back