My daughters latest Big horse show pics.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TangoMango

Reaction score
she did great, these pics are actually from the second to last show. The show on Saturday was a speed event only show. She did GREAT! But I forgot to bring my camera. ugh.. She got a 3rd in barrels, a 2nd in poles, and a 1st in flags. This was a money show and she was disappointed she wouldnt have ribbons to remember it. So I have to go buy her ribbons.

The pics are from a show on the 4th. She got a 2nd in western pleasure on my mare, a 2nd in barrels, A 3rd in walk trot barrels on my mare, and a 4th in keyhole. We didnt get there in time to make the poles and flags. This was the first time EVER that she didnt place in the trail class, and she was upset with herself. She managed to get the drag bag wrapped around my mares front foot, my mare spooked and got it wrapped around her hind foot too..they were both OK but poor Kasey (daughter)was flustered and totally goofed up the back up L after that.

Anyone know someone looking for a nice little contest pony?

Kasey on her pony doing barrels.

fall08horseshow023edit-1.jpg

fall08horseshow024edit-1.jpg

fall08horseshow025edit.jpg

Kasey on my mare in the trail class.

fall08horseshow022edit.jpg

And goofing up the back up L

fall08horseshow021edit.jpg

Kasey on my mare in the pleasure class, we dont do the fake tails and fancy clothes here.

fall08horseshow020edit.jpg

fall08horseshow012edit.jpg

fall08horseshow016edit.jpg

On my mare again in walk trot barrels.

fall08horseshow031edit.jpg

fall08horseshow029edit.jpg

And lastly, my new big guy hanging out, took him to see how he would react to all the ruckus. No problems for him at all.

fall08horseshow009edit.jpg

Thanks for looking~

Great pictures, Tango - thanks for sharing! I love the look of your new guy...
default_wub.png

I have flubbed many a trail class in the past.... once that darn mailbox somehow transformed into a Tyrannosaurus Rex... or so my mare said...
default_new_shocked.gif

Thank you for sharing your pictures. How old is your daughter? Brings back memories of me at horse shows watching my daughter. I still have, 14 years later, the first ribbons she won. These pictures will make wonderful memories. Your daughter must be so proud of herself and so she should be.
default_smile.png

Brings back memories of me at horse shows watching my daughter.
Yep, been there too.
default_wub.png
Lots of good memories from the time my daughter was about 5 years old all the way through high school....

Your little mare is too cute - bet she looks gorgeous "all cleaned up" with the fake tails and fancy clothes LOL.

Jan

Latest posts

Back