My Dad Got A New Stallion!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stormo41

Reaction score
Yes its true my dad finaly found a horse he likes!

and it's called a 67 Ford Mustang :lol:

7-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

Nice, :aktion033: Memories again, my first car when I was 16 was a Red 1967 Mustang, my parents bought it for my sixteenth birthday. We bought our middle daughter a red mustang when she turned 16, :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:
:aktion033:

I gotta love that car! Beautiful!!!

default_smile.png

Now...what's it got under the hood? 302? 289?

My dream would be to own a Shelby (Eleanor from Gone in 60 Seconds) or GT350 or wow GT500E.

I love to go to the local classic car shows and just drool. If I get to hear them running, I am in heaven. I LOVE the sound of a high-performance muscle car but hey this weekend we're going to the Diesel Drags in Woodburn b/c I am a diesel fan, too. Heck, I just love cars/trucks.

Congrats on the new horse(power). I bet he loves cruising in it.

Liz M.

lol liz I have no clue what is under the hood but i know it has red heater hoses and dad wants to change them because they look bad and he has no clue why the old owner would put those in there LOL.

At first i did not like it that much but then I went to a show with dad and i got to ride in the front seat all day long and now i love it! and I love going to the cars shows now too. I get to shine the crome bumpers and the horse on the front before we go to them :lol: Me and my mom both help clean it to gain front seat rights for the next show.

Dad loves it, he has been waiting 30 years for this car.

-Vanessa

Wow!! Paul must look like quite the dude driving that!! hee hee :lol: Is that what you are coming to my place in on Wednesday????

If I could have any car I wanted that car would be the one, any color.

Larry would appreciate that...... He had a 66 version (red) when we got together..........Guess I was worth more to him because he sold it so he could afford to move from Boston to Oregon for us to get married!
default_wub.png
:

MA

Wow!! Paul must look like quite the dude driving that!! hee hee :lol: Is that what you are coming to my place in on Wednesday????
I hope so!! that would be so cool and he would get to show it off more. If mom comes you can see us fight over the front seat LOL.

Latest posts

Back