My Christmas Present

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amy

Reaction score
Well, we had a hard time getting down to Michigan -- could not make it before Christmas -- so put my present on "hold" as we both knew what I would really like.

I have always wanted a D&S horse -- we have a couple already that are out of D&S horses -- so knew that was what we would really like to have.

So -- thanks to Dale & Shirley Lutke -- we are now proud owners of a Seth Thomas 2 year old mare

D&S Christy Yamagouchi (sp?) -- a black & white pinto mare -- double registered ASPC/AMHR -- "A" division.

It gets even better-- she is a L'il Admiral daughter. WOW - it never hurts to dream a little.

Thanks again folks -- we really enjoyed our visit with you both & I am delighted with Christy. See you in the summer at a show somewhere with her for sure.

Thanks to hubby -- a great Christmas gift for sure. I really am spoiled LOL -- !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Amy on your new addition, now where are the pictures!
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations Amy on your new addition, now where are the pictures!
default_biggrin.png
Can you believe it Terri? -- I never even thought to take the camera with me. I don't think real well at 5:30 am -- (which is when we left ) -- so will have to wait until her paper work is done & we can get her home.

Now -- I can hardly wait -- i am so thrilled. !! and an "A" size to boot .

AUGH!!! No pics??!!! Those D&S horses are mighty fine, my neighbor has some. And Dale & Shirley are the nicest folks!! Congrats and we want pics!!!

picxmaselfs.gif

[SIZE=14pt]CONGRATULATIONS [/SIZE]

NEVER TOO LATE FOR A CHRISTMAS PRESENT

ESPECIALLY ONE YOU HAVE ALWAYS WANTED

Congratulations!! Awesome Christmas present!
default_wub.png

That just has to be the very BEST gift of all!!!

What an awesome Christmas present
default_rolleyes.gif
. Santa needs an extra batch of cookies for giving such a special gift.

Congratulations You must have been a very good girl
default_laugh.png
:OKinteresting
default_laugh.png

Arlene

Congratulations sounds like a beauty. We have many D&S horses and part Seth Thomas.

Congrats! I must say I love the name! She used to be my favorite skater when I watched all the figure skating competitions!!!

What a cute name
default_smile.png
Christy was my favorite skater too!

Congrats!!! Wish there were pics though
default_laugh.png

Congratulations and welcome to the world of D&S ownership.

We have four D&S double-registered horses, and all are wonderfully talented.

If you'd like to see more D&S and Seth Thomas Collection horses as well as learn about the lineage, you can visit www.seththomascollection.com

Congratulations! I've always admired their horses and I'm sure yours in a winner also!

Latest posts

Back