My christmas present in 2003 ...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Star

Reaction score
saludando.gif
I just found this cute picture on my computer that I thought I should share with my forum family:

Verw09.jpg

That's me and Countrylanes Spotted Virtue in 2003 - unwrapping my BEST Christmas present ever!
wub.gif
That reminded me of how I got Virtue ...

The first picture I ever saw of him was this:

Virtue03.jpg

It was taken shortly after birth and I immediately fell in love with this guy. Then, when he was two months old, his breeder sent me this picture of him:

Virtue02.jpg

... and that is when I knew I HAD TO HAVE HIM.
new_shocked.gif
Virtue came to Germany in 2003 when he was almost four months old (with his dam of course) and has been living with me since.

And I'm so proud when I look at him now ... that was him in summer 2005:

Virtue04.jpg

And that picture was taken in September 2005:

Virtue01.jpg

Virtue will breed his first mares in 2006 and I'm so excited to see what he will produce. It was so amazing for me to see what a wonderful little horse that tiny christmas present has become.
biggrin.gif
Thanks for letting me share.

saludando.gif
Conny

Last edited by a moderator:
now thats what i call a christmas present, wow
smile.gif

hes so bright i had to put on sunglasses lol. wow what a nice appy

He was a gorgeous baby and now what a handsome man. He will make some ladies very happy and pregnant I bet. Thanks for sharing those wonderful pics of him. He's my favorite "color" ........appy
laugh.gif

He is beautiful and I don't want to look at him. I just sold my appies and don't want to start back into them but looking at your guy makes waver in my decision.

Stephanie

Being an appy breeder, (big and little.. LOL!) from way back when, I have to say he is truly stunning...! What a super colt!!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

He's GORGEOUS!! Definitely a Christmas present that goes on and on!
biggrin.gif

WOW Conny -- He's stunning and he knows it! Talk about charisma, he jumps right off the screen.

Whhat a cute baby he was!!!! And he is so beautiful now, I love him. Lucky you!

Thank you so much everyone for your nice comments!
wub.gif
The greatest thing about Virtue is that he has not only gorgeous looks and amazing movement .... he also has a gentle nature and is easy to handle. I'm looking forward to his first foal crop.

Thanks again

saludando.gif
Conny

He is BREATHTAKING
new_shocked.gif
If ever you should get tired of him, be sure to send him may way.

saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back