My Boy is growing up!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nigel

Reaction score
I can't believe the change this boy has made in the past season. He has really started to come into his own and is really starting to look like he's all grown up
default_wub.png
. When he first came he looked like a sweet little baby, now he looks like a buff teenager
default_laugh.png
. I'm really happy with how this boy is maturing and can't wait to see what he looks like after the winter. Anyways, here are some pictures of Charlie doing his thing around the feild.
default_wub.png

Charlesss.jpg

CharlieCute2.jpg

Charliepretty-1.jpg

default_new_shocked.gif
:shocked
default_wub.png

CharlieTrot.jpg

default_rolleyes.gif
default_laugh.png

Charliegoof.jpg

DSC_0712.jpg

default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

CharlieCute.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh, I really like him! In some of the pics, I'd never guess that he was a mini. Nice boy for sure!
default_wub.png

Nigel - I just LOVE that 4th photo!!! He is beautiful!!

You can really see that grahams breeding on him too
default_yes.gif

Nigel , great pictures love them all. Your boy was very very nice when we seen him at the Classics this year. I find that the Shetlands really fill out nice when they reach 2 years of age. We wish you much success with your boy in the show ring. Glad to have read that you and Devon had a great time at Nationals. Hope to see youi and your horse next year.

Thanks Everyone! I had a great show season with him
default_biggrin.png
He is now sprouting his fuzzies and looks oh so adorable and teddy bear ish
default_wub.png
:wub Part of the reason why I love fall so much!

I can't wait to see what he looks like next year! I'll be sure to keep you guys updated
default_smile.png

Back