My Angel

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RainSong

Reaction score
I've got loads I'm trying to sort through, and that doesn't even count the ones I have to scan. BUT I took the time and scanned these this afternoon- the color is a little off. They're the '07 Christmas photos
default_smile.png

If I get more fixed up and uploaded, I'll post them too. I have 50+ or so that I've got to sort through and name and then shrink (and sometimes crop). .... Obviously, eventually I'll have to rescan, as my scanner glass had some dust and streaks on it
default_wacko.png

NathanChristmas107.jpg

NathanChristmas207med.jpg

NathanChristmas307med.jpg

NathanChristmas407med.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The second is our favorite one
default_wub.png

Marty, I wish I could bring him over for a visit with you. Heck several people here LOL He's been learning words- he'll hear it and just BLAM, there it is. Like "dashboard", or "what" "not" and in the bath tub "All gone!"
default_biggrin.png
He's a myna bird with selective repeat. He has a toddler's accent- dashboard is "dashboar", men is "menuh", truck is "twuck" (thank heavens O.O) fishie is sometimes fishie, or "bishi" or "vishi".

Not long ago I was at the computer, and he wandered up behind me. I have a two gallon tank with a betta in it on the edge of the desk, and I suddenly hear him go "Fishie where are you?!" ... I looked, and sure enough, the fish wasn't to be seen. I looked and looked- nope. Was starting to get pretty blamed worried when I finally found him hiding behind the intank filter. And the whole time I'm hearing "Fishie were are you?!" ... he's asked his shoes where they are, and once decided he had to ask me where I was... when I was in the bathroom o.o

He went from nothing to picking things up left and right, though. He'll pick up several words one day (or several days in a row), nothing for a day or even a week, then start picking them up again. Yesterday was "potty" and today was "not" and "toilet"...

I really don't even know how to start the toilet training.

Awww! he would have a great time over here, if you come to the coast you are welcome to the "heaven on earth for little boy/big boys" because that's just how we roll!

Literally. Motorized, non-motorized and four-legged, it's all about the ride on toys and mud and frogs and...you name it!

Anyway! As to the toilet training, being a boy, the "take aim" game seems to work great. If he can be around his dad and see how this all works, he will be very eager.

That said, they all take different schedules. Oldest was exactly two, the middle was nearly 3, and the youngest was 3 and 2 months before we were done with diapers. No rush, you will know when it's time. As long as he's dry every a.m. and pretty much tells you when he's doing the number 2 thing. ;)

Great pics!

Liz

Latest posts

Back