Must-see TV for pregnant mare and foal owners

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Horse Feathers

Reaction score
What's happening during the last trimester and how can you help prevent problems?

Tune in to RFD-TV on Thursday, February 11, at 8 p.m. EST for "Smooth Foaling: Late Gestation to Weaning," a one-hour show that discusses care for the late-stage gestation mare and newborn foal. Topics include management tips to ensure a healthy mare and foal, how to recognize a problem pregnancy and sick foal, vaccination dos and don'ts and more.

The show is sponsored by Intervet/Schering-Plough Animal Health and includes special guests to answer your live questions. Watch "Smooth Foaling: Late Gestation to Weaning" live on RFD-TV, and visit www.FoalCare.com for additional information.

[SIZE=14pt]Thought everybody would like to know about this TV special.[/SIZE]

Thank you for the heads-up. I put it in my calendar.

Thanks!
default_smile.png
I am setting my DVR now!

My directv schedule has that as a show on how to manage EPM...

My RFD schedule also has the topic for this program as EPM so I contacted RFD TV and the schedule of EPM is what was provided to RFD's Programming Manager by Intervet - Schering. RFD couldn't figure out how you have a different topic schedule. Can you tell us anything more?

I really want to watch this show, we have RFD TV but...I can not find this show in the listing... does anyone know if it is listed under anything else? I have emailed RFD TV but no response yet.

It's on now - - pretty good - - hope you're watching -

for those that don't get this channel they are showing a website www.foalcare.com

someone just phoned in asking about minis ....

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasnt able to watch this when it was on but I did record it on my DVR... I just watched it and I thought it had some good information available....

I thought that the program was very informative. Does anyone recall, what they called the round disc ,that they kept referring to? If i recall it was put out by Intervet and i think they said that you could get them from your local vets?

Latest posts

Back