Moved from "nursery" to pasture...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony

Reaction score
So many of you have expressed a desire to visit us someday, so this morning I decided to bring Little America to you. I was moving the nine foals that we have so far out of the yard into the pasture and took my camera along and had a great morning. There were far too many to post here, so I did a page to show many of the best ones to give you an idea of what you will see when you come for a visit. Take the tour.

I will post a few of my favorites here in case you don't have time to "take the tour."

dakotaDSC_2358.jpg

Heart of Dakota and Little America's Terrific Gabriella

delilah_tonyDSC_2325.jpg

McSperrit's Delilah Dream and Little America's Silver's Tony Pony

rubyrunDSC_2343.jpg

Mission Creek Peppy's Ruby Red and Little America's Joyful Easter

lining_primeDSC_2324.jpg

YP Branch Silver Lining and Little Ameria's Struttin' Prime

loudntuff_fridayDSC_2327.jpg

Little America's Loud N Tuff and Miss Good Friday SS

triumphDSC_2341.jpg

Little America's D S Miss Triumph and Silver Victoria

Hope that you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed taking them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldnt see the pix but I could see them on the tour. I did the control f5 thing but wouldnt work.

Thats Ok the tour was great!! I love seeing all the babies and Mamas together!!

Tony, The pictures (and the horses) are absolutely lovely!!!

Thought I would add.......

I have been lucky enough to visit in person, and it was truly an awesome experience. If anyone has an opportunity to visit... you are in for a real treat!
default_yes.gif

(And Tony is a most gracious host!)

-Becky

WONDERFUL PHOTOS!!!! Sure wish I had the money and space for Easter and his dam and for Irish!!! They're all so beautiful!
default_smile.png

Jessi

Tony I just love seeing all your minis. I loved the tour and they are all looking so good. You have some awesome foals this year
default_new_shocked.gif
Joyce

Oh, NICE!! I've been to Tony's place and the tour was awesome. His place is so huge that he takes you around in a golf cart, lol! I love the green grass and the moms and babies all romping and enjoying themselves, just beautiful!
default_wub.png

Tony, All of them are Absolutely Gorgeous!

By the way [SIZE=14pt]Happy Belated Birthday [/SIZE]
default_birthday.gif

I am glad to see you named a foal after you.

Joyce
default_saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back