Mouse's debut as "supermodel"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! Stunning animal! :aktion033:

I like 10 the best, but also 5, 15 and 30. And maybe one of the ones from the back - his tail is so full and silky looking. It's a tough choice - good luck!

I REALLY like #10, it shows off a great angle of his body! And #32, great frontal angle =)

and of course I really like the ones of him jumping at the skunk...er away from...lol!!!

Beautiful!

Wooowwwww....Number #10, definitely, no contest at all! :new_shocked:

I also like this one #16 and Number 30.

Kyan is growing up into such a handsome young man! I still love his big liquid eye, refinement, and balance. You can sure see his daddy in him but he improves on the sire too.

I LOVE the pictures of daddy and son. These were probably my favorites.

I couldn't choose between this one and the other version-

I also loved these shots:

Pinto spots closeup

Kicking shot

Kicking shot 2

Gorgeous shot of buckskin mare

Another shot of her

Gotta love Colton!

CAM, your big babies are amazing and totally exotic. And the COLORS on their daddy!! :new_shocked: Who is the pretty bay and white mare that got so many gorgeous halter photos and then bows too?

So many of the horses in this shoot were lovely. Several of the toveros were doing a good job making me drool and I don't even normally go for the splashes!
default_wub.png
:

Leia

Ahh, Leia, you got to the "fun" shots.
default_smile.png
There is one of me stepping over the irrigation pipe that was a "just missed" shot of Mouse jumping it (it was either over, under, or around to the tune of what felt like a half a mile's walk, but was probably more like about an eighth of a mile and it began to get kind of warm in the low 80's that day).

I am SO hoping we can get Liz here this next Spring. We need her at the beach.
default_smile.png
Horses just naturally light up there at the beach anyway...and...and...scenery!

There is even a few pics of Raoul in there! *LMAO* Have Sandy and Kathi seen theirs, yet? I LOVE their pics...

I do like the dad/son pics of Kyan and the ones of Incredible hamming it up/kicking out being studdy.

As far as the skunk goes, it was "get away if at all possible" and if not, then "kill it if you can't get away." Was entertaining!

Liz

mweb06.jpg

Already bought my first batch of the ePhotos and Liz got 'em up tonight.

This was one I picked first and while I might have gotten #10, I am thinking I MAY go 16X20 on that one as it is SO right...

Anyway, lots more to buy, just doing it a little at a time and was looking for instant gratification.

ml06.jpg

Mouse/lead and hat removed (hehe, Matt did you get that $50?)

kyanl06.jpg

Kyan!

larkliz06.jpg

bellaliz06.jpg

:aktion033:

Thanks for looking and thanks to those of you helping me make some decisions! I am going to get several more of Mouse and some more of Kyan to use for marketing him for sale.
default_smile.png

I think Liz will be back this way in June of '07, so we can plan to go to the beach and if Kyan is still here, he will go, too, and his little bro or sis, also Lark's little sibling cuz both will be born by then. And Mouse's dam, CB, has never had her glamor shots!

Liz

Wow.... they all look GREAT!!! But, you can't take a good photo of a horse without a good horse, and your horses certainly fit that description!!! :aktion033: They are all stunning!!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

I think Liz will be back this way in June of '07, so we can plan to go to the beach and if Kyan is still here, he will go, too
Yay! :aktion033: AARRGGHHH!!! :eek: Yay! :aktion033: AARRGGHHH!!! I can't make up my mind!
default_wacko.png
: :lol:

On the one hand I'm thrilled that she'll be back during the one time of the year that Kody's coat looks its best. On the other hand, I never have a free weekend in June! LOL. Stoneybrook Driving Trial is the first weekend and Happ's is the third weekend, and I work the other two. Shoooot....
default_shutup.gif
: Okay, just don't conflict with Happ's whatever you do. I am NOT missing that! :lol: Work I can probably finangle if I try really hard and/or blackmail someone.
default_whistling.gif
:

As far as the skunk goes, it was "get away if at all possible" and if not, then "kill it if you can't get away." Was entertaining!
:new_shocked: :risa_suelos: :aktion033: :lol:

I really do like little Kyan. He's just cool.

Edited to add: Did you ever get him gelded? My mom was indicating surprise that Kyan wasn't challenging Incredible like he did Kody! LOL

Leia

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!

I had to check out the photos before reading everyone else's opinion, but my choice was also the popular choice -- #10. Not only beautiful, it also captures the essential Mouse.

Great shots overall! I can't wait to scroll through the rest. I, too, hope we can get Liz up here, especially at the beach. No fear of breaking down on a dark, lonely road with just Mingus and me...the van may still break down, but I'd have Keith with us and in familiar territory.

I knew that they would get posted when I was at work!!! Actually, I had checked this am and it wasn't there and then right before leaving for work I checked again and there they were!! ( I was almost late for work....)I'm so excited. My first Liz pics! I'm at work now so don't have time to really look but will post tomorrow. I love Mouse's pics but I really adore the father/son pics with Kyan. Haven't looked at the fun shots yet. Just the Hot shots. Deb and Kathi's horses look great too.

Leia, we did not have him gelded yet. He hasn't fully dropped and we're going to wait him out for now.
default_smile.png

BUT, he has learned some manners from being turned out w/the bred mares and Gramma, though once he hits a certain point, he will have to be turned out only w/Mouse.

Anyway, he's a good boy, he just though Kody was either very threatening or very very cute. I'm gonna go w/the latter, but Kody would probably stick with the former.

Yes, you must come. What weekend will Happ's be as I will be watching the dates to keep it sort of out of the time frame of the bigger shows/events. You know Kody and Spyder need glamor shots, right?

You could have some of Kody driving!

I wanna get some of Mouse in harness.
default_smile.png

susanne, yes, bring Mingus....!

Liz

Well, THIS one is exciting!

There are so many good ones, it is going to be VERY difficult to choose! :D Mouse looks amazing.

I will be back on the show trail in '07 after we've recovered from the the misfortunes of '05 & '06. Have four being conditioned, including a VERY nice Mountain Meadows filly now 3yo, who will be making her driving debut. I can't wait! I also have two Sundance LB babies, a jr. mare and jr. stallion, and of course, my darling Alladdin. It is a very small possibility we will also be bringing out our sr. gelding Danny.

Can't wait to see you and all the rest of the gang at the shows! I really missed them this year!

default_yes.gif
: gosh its going to be so hard to choose

i wish liz would come to ireland lol

her pictures are awsome :aktion033:

Just read the rest of the thread, and you should count the Finch Meadow Gang in for the photo shoot! :D

Liz,

The pictures are great!!

My favorite is also # 10 but it is hard making a choice. I also LOVE # 8. Like that action shot!!

Kyan and his Daddy are also great pictures - hard to pick - my favorites are 8, 9, and 10.

Not much help am I? I think that was a cool idea doing photos of Father and Son!!

Great pics! He's such a beauty. I'm sorry, but I think I liked #31 best. Man he really did NOT like that skunk. Too cute.

Back