Mother Natures test kit

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniaddiction

Reaction score
Hi guys

I have been trying to contact Cindy Coffman of Mother Natures Test Kit for a few weeks as I really need a kit and she hasn't got back to me.

She usually emails back really fast but so far nothing, does any one know if the business is still going or the website is current?

Im getting a bit desperate!

Thanks, Helen

Gosh, I sure hope everything is OK with her. I also love her strips and swear by them. Let us know if you find out anything.

Helen,

For some reason your emails must not be getting through be cause Cindy is very much around and "in business." I'm going to email her and let you know you're trying to get through to her. I know my emails get through. Hopefully it will work!

Hi guys

I have been trying to contact Cindy Coffman of Mother Natures Test Kit for a few weeks as I really need a kit and she hasn't got back to me.

She usually emails back really fast but so far nothing, does any one know if the business is still going or the website is current?

Im getting a bit desperate!

Thanks, Helen

Hi, Helen,

I am sorry that you are having trouble getting a hold of us. I have checked my phone caller id and messages, and cannot see where you have called so I am not sure you have the correct number. It is 417-753-3630. Our email is [email protected].

We are in business, and the website is up and running. You can order the kit at www.mothernatureskit.com or at www.minitack.com, Jeffers, or Valley Vet Supply.

We can get one sent out to you on Monday Priority Mail if you order on our website.

Thank you for your continued business!

Cindy Coffman

Owner

Mother Natures, LLC

www.mothernatureskit.com

Thank you so much, Helen and Parmela for letting me know about our email snaffoo. It has now been corrected and all email will be forwarded to two different places so that we do not miss another one.

We always try and get back with everyone within 24 hours of email.

Cindy Coffman

Mother Natures, LLC

www.mothernatureskit.com

Latest posts

Back