More show results + Pics' of the 2 new babies!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BM Miniatures

Reaction score
We had our big local show this morning/afternoon and the whole team all did extremely well! It was a scorcher of a day! so it got pretty uncomfortable out in the sun!

First off in the Cat A ring, stealer my 31" silverbay mare took champion cat A and won every class she was entered in and had the most amazing shine to boot!

She is such a fantastic mare and we have come so far together as we both started off not having a clue what we were supposed to be doing in the ring! Now she acts like an old pro! She is a keeper for life that girl!

My new little 3month old black filly Dark Design got champion youngstock then supreme cat A!! WOOT!!

She is just like her big sister taking supreme at her very first show too! all 25" of her, she is still very blubbery with baby fat as she was only weaned a week or so ago!, I was extremely pleased on how she went as she was pretty much just taken straight from the paddock with hardly any handling, only just leading ok(had a few sticky bits when we wanted to trot but we got going in the end
default_smile.png
By the end of the show I could see a huge difference in her, she was being swamped by these little 2-3yr old kids that were pretty much her size all wanting a cuddle and a picture taken with the littlest horse at the show
default_smile.png
She really enjoyed it and since it was a local show we decided we might as well take the 2 new babies just to get some exposure with out the travel!

I was not expecting much from them as it was the first show and all, but I am absolutly thrilled!

My moms little weanling gelding Arabian Knight came second in youngstock, he is quite a shy guy so coming out did the world of good for him too! Hes a lovely silver roany(not greying out) colour and can really shine!(I love the darker coated horses!)

Skye my silver pinto mare was great too and looked super! She got Champion cat B
default_smile.png
She loves pulling funny faces so got some cute pic's of her while we were waiting for the next class :D and also with her champion ribbon :D

Harry my little colt, was a right little.....he wouldnt trot, walk, just spent most of his time on his back legs and doing flying handstands, nipping and just plainly using every trick in the book to get his own way :S....well, we all have our bad days! He still got reserve champ youngstock even though stand still so the judge could actually see whats what, wasn't in his vocab!

He was totally 'un-harry' like and I think its because those hormones are starting to kick in! eek!

No photo's of him sadly as we had a class straight after and didnt get round to taking any pics
default_sad.png

I will stop typing now and put the pic's up! LOL
default_oops.gif
:

Dark Design my new little cutie! she was nicknamed tiny tot by the judge

P1260002.jpg

P1260009.jpg

Love this photo, just took it as she had a little sneeze :lol:

P1260011.jpg

Supreme Ribbon

P1260022.jpg

P1260019.jpg

Arabian Knight and my mom

P1260007.jpg

P1260008.jpg

P1260006.jpg

Steal My Heart - AKA Stealer :D My baby girl!!

P1260014.jpg

P1260017.jpg

Skye

P1260025.jpg

Hehe, such an odd photo! Looks like she is smiling!

P1260029.jpg

P1260030.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on all your wins!! Looks like you guys had a good time!

Oh, and steales is just GORGOUS!!
default_wub.png

Oh wow congrats congrats!!You did awsome. You have some really nice horses!

Great Job!
default_yes.gif

Stealer is very well turned out she looks so healthy and shiny
default_wub.png

I want show season back!!
default_crybaby.gif

I am DIEING to clip zorro and my new mare just dieing lol
default_rolleyes.gif

Congrats on all your placings, just awesome! Cool pics too, especially that last one of your mare in the hat, that one you should send to Equusite I think!
default_yes.gif
Thanks for sharing!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations on your awesome show results! What a nice group of horses!(people too!).

WELL DONE thats so cool,

Ilove the pic with the hat on what a crack up and your horses are sssssssssooooooooo cute my daughter is now asking for one the size of Dark design (tiny tot) haha

Congrats!! Your horses and you and your mom all look fanstastic!
default_yes.gif
I love you young filly and Stealer is gorgeous!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back