More pics of my Shelties

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Horse Hugs

Reaction score
It's getting harder and harder to get pictures of my 2 dogs together. They are always on the move and tend to be just a big blur in my camera viewfinder
biggrin.gif

Some of you already know what a hard year I have had and so you understand how happy I am to have these two little guys. It's so hard to feel anything but happy when these little faces look up at you and give you kisses. I just love them to death

aktion033.gif

Here they are showing off their matching bandanas-

DSC06162web.jpg

and here they are meeting my little niece, Lily-

DSC06165web.jpg

Thanks for letting me share my little babies
wub.gif

They are SO ADORABLE!!!!!!
wub.gif

I LOVE Shelties, always had them, always will!!!

Thanks for sharing your pictures!!!

Nancy
smile.gif

wub.gif
Thanks for sharing! I wish you were closer so I could come get some puppy kisses too!

They are gorgeous!!
wub.gif
I really have to take more pics of Teddy too!! I like to see yours to see what Teddy will look like soon. We have never had a sheltie before but we just love him!!

Justanothercowgirl-

Too bad you are so far away or Teddy could come over to play
biggrin.gif

We have been taking the dogs to the park each evening to get them well socailized. Someone told me about this big grassy park with lots of walking trails where at 5:00 every night all the local dog owners show up and have a play group for their dogs. Its really cool. Everyone's dogs are well behaved and they run and race with each other and have a lot of fun. I don't let my dogs off the leash yet but they are having fun meeting everyone.

Sandy

wub.gif
I love Shelties and would like one for my next dog. I have a sheltie/skipperkee mix right now. Your dogs are so adorable and they make a wonderful pair.

laugh.gif
Christy

Justanothercowgirl-Too bad you are so far away or Teddy could come over to play
Teddy would love to come over for a play date!! My big girl would like it too so he could bug someone else for a change. My cats could use a break too, hee hee They sure are energetic, I can't imagine having two at once, taking them to the dog park is a great idea, burn off all that energy!!

I think having two at once is so much easier than just having one. They race around the yard together and totally exhaust each other. Having an older dog with a puppy has advantages, though, the older dog will teach the puppy a lot. Two puppies at once is harder on training but easier on exercise.
biggrin.gif

Back