Moonglow and Sheza Doll

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dona

Reaction score
I have FINALLY gotten good "body clipped" photos of my two 2010 fillies! Don't even have these girls on my website yet....gotta get ahold of Mona now.
default_wink.png

This is "Kickapoo's Apache Sheza Doll".....foaled in March at 18", is now 4 months old & still only 23.5"!

Sheza is a Black Bay & we expect her to mature around 30" or less.

Sire: Kickapoo's Apache Moon

Dam: Kickapoo's Foxy Fax Emily

DollyGlamourLeft02.jpg

DollyGlamourLeft01.jpg

DollyGlamourFrontSide.jpg

And this is "Kickapoo's Apache Moonglow"....foaled in April. Expect her to mature 30" - 32". She is a Black Sabino. Originially thought Silver Black Sabino as she was so light. But she is getting darker & darker...so I'm now leaning toward just Black Sabino. I will be testing her for Silver & LWO to be sure.

Sire: Kickapoo's Apache Moon

Dam: Kickapoo's Deja Vu

This shot was taken a month ago....

DSCF4210.jpg

These were taken just yesterday....you can see how much darker she is getting. Also, these shots were taken at a bad angle (from above) and makes her look short-legged (which you can tell from the previous photo, she is not!)...but they are great shots of her head & neck.

MoonglowGlamourRight01.jpg

MoonglowGlamourLeft.jpg

Wowwee!!! If Moonglow should come up urgghhh...missing? Don't come looking for her in Maryland! I swear, she WON'T be at my house
smile.gif

They're both lovely.

I love them Dona! Boy, they sure are related to my Topper!
default_wub.png

I'd admired you horses for years and I'm so glad I finally got to get one for myself!
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back