Monte - before and after...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chandab

Reaction score
One of my 2012 colts. This was his first clip job, so you'll just have to excuse the clipper marks. [Dirty, woolie, wiggly boys don't make for smooth clip jobs.]

Pre-Clip:

Monte - May 20, 2013 - pre-clip.jpg

Post Clip:

Monte - May 20, 2013 - clipped.jpg

I have two more to body clip, so not sure if I'll get back to the legs, but I'll see what I can do. And, I'll see about help with posing. Its so windy today, we just stayed in the barn. [Might have to drag out my camera tripod and see if that does me any good, if I can figure out the timer on the camera.]

Thanks, Lori; not sure if I can do two in one day, but Junior is partially shed out on his own, so maybe. We'll see if there is time tomorrow or not, I hope the weather holds, we are supposed to be having wind and rain, so far just wind (and its not terribly windy for us).

What a handsome boy
default_wub.png

I'd love to look out and see him in my pasture. He is a pretty boy even in his winter wear.
Thank you. I love him, too; and I don't feel too bad he hasn't sold. They are all supposed to be for sale, but I'm a lousy salesperson.
default_whistling.gif
Hubby said I couldn't buy any more, didn't really say much about raising more; although, a couple fillies would have been nice, maybe this foaling season (or next).

LOL, I was exactly the same way. I hated selling. Now I'm finally down to only 6 and even tho I miss those that I did sell I am happy to be in a place where I can say, "Nope, none of them are for sale"
default_yes.gif
It doesn't stop me from looking at sale ads and admiring other horses but my heart is not built right to sell them after they are here.

Latest posts

Back