Misty Ridges Days of Thunder is Home!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

Thank you, once again, Nancy and Shawntelle! She's awesome.

Nancy and Shawntelle have a beautiful farm with rolling hills and some gorgeous horses
default_drool5.gif
; my trailer was pretty big and I could have fit about three more in (Willow's dam, "Handsome", and one or two others come to mind
default_wink.png
). Willow walked towards me and put her head over my shoulder and gave me a horse "hug"...
default_smile.png
She was mine at that point
default_biggrin.png
; she had my heart
default_wub.png
She has such a nice personality. When we finally got home Lex and Royal said hello and you should have heard the HUGE hello back they got from Willow (5 hours alone in a trailer will do that...lol). Lex and her are already fast friends and I'm on cloud 9
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Lori. I can't stop going out to the barn to look at her/snuggle her. Kev likes her, too
default_wub.png
But I need to go to bed lol.

Many congrats- but where are the pics of her with her new buddies? Get that camera out!!

Anna

I'll get some pics of her and Lex when I turn them out this afternoon
default_smile.png

Woo Congrats again!! Mr Handsome is sweetheart isn't he
default_wub.png

It was so nice to meet you too Matt!! I'm so glad you love her as much as my family does!! Awww I can't wait to see how she matures and I can't think of a better family to get her then you and Kevin
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Give Willow a kiss from us. I'll have to post pics once her dam has her foal this summer too
default_smile.png
Thank you again, and for all the kind words about our farm
default_wub.png
default_biggrin.png

It was so nice to meet you too Matt!! I'm so glad you love her as much as my family does!! Awww I can't wait to see how she matures and I can't think of a better family to get her then you and Kevin
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
Give Willow a kiss from us. I'll have to post pics once her dam has her foal this summer too
default_smile.png
Thank you again, and for all the kind words about our farm
default_wub.png
default_biggrin.png

Devon: Yes, he is
default_wub.png

Shawntelle: Thanks
default_blush.png
She's been getting spoiled. I swear Lex likes her more than she liked her own filly, Briar. She gets way more flustered when I take Willow away from her lol. I'm guessing it's because Willow is so sweet
default_wub.png
I can't wait to clip her fully
default_biggrin.png

I'll get pics soon...She's only been out on Monday; thunderstorms here Tuesday and today. I want to get pics of her outside to post on here ;)

COngrats Matt! Looking forward to pics of your pretty girl in her new home

default_aktion033.gif
Congrats! Sounds like you found an awesome filly. Isn't it a great feeling when a horse fits just right.
default_biggrin.png
And of course can't wait to see pics.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back