Missing AMHR Papers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyFriendFlicker

Reaction score
I'm sure the lady I bought Flicker from would help me out, but before I pester her, I would like to know if anything can be done to replace missing registration papers.

Thanks!

default_unsure.png

Whoever is listed with AMHR as the current owner can request a duplicate certificate for $20. If you'd already transferred the papers to your name, then you can do this through AMHR. If you hadn't transferred to your name yet, then the seller (assuming horse was in her name) can do it for you.

You should be able to contact AMHR and request a copy of her papers (think it has to be done by the last owner on her papers) If you don't know who that is AMHR would be able to tell you... We ran into that with the very first mini mare we bought, I knew her name and number for AMHR but didn't have her papers and neither did the last owner we bought her from.. I contacted AMHR to see who the last known owner was, got her name, found her address, sent her a nice letter telling her about the situation and asking if she would sign over the mare and I would take care of all fees etc, no answer..
default_sad.png

Thank you guys for the advice! I didn't get his papers when I bought him, so it'll be up to the previous owner to help, I guess. Also, I don't know his full name, only that he's called "Flicker" and that that name is also part of his reg. name.

I'm to call Julie at Baer Creek this afternoon, as apparently there is a whole line of Flickers. I'm dying to know whatever I can about his history. I'm falling more in love with this little trouble maker every day. Now, if the weather would crack freezing, I could get out there and enjoy him a little more.

Latest posts

Back