Minnesota July show in 2014?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flying minis

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Minnesota Miniature Horse Club will be hosting their annual show in July? If so, any location known? Trying to plan for next year's show season, and already know of one show not going on that changes my plans, have heard this one may also be dropped. Would like to know so I can start planning where else we may go.

Thanks!

Hello,

If I read the recent newsletter (December) correctly, the MMHC will not be hosting a show this year due to several factors including the need for enough volunteers to make it work and the costs involved. The MMHC website lists the Board members and perhaps one of the directors could give you more specific information?

It is my understanding as well that they are not hosting a show this year. However I believe the Sansevere's are still planning on hosting 1-2 AMHR performance only shows at their personal facility in Buffalo, MN. These are always a blast and very youth and amateur friendly!

You would be most welcome to attend our two show 6 judge weekend in Manitoba, July 5th and 6th 2014. Great selection of classes, great facility, great fun!

Sad to hear-one of the few shows that does AMHA in this area and one of the few that takes me under 8 hrs to get to. Minimor-if I can actually get out there and show this year, that's one that'll be on my list!

I think the final decision will be made at the annual meeting Jan 12th. I could be wrong though.

Thanks Bluebell! Is there a location? I'm hoping for Windom again because it's so close to me : )

Minimor, I would love to come to a show in Canada, but it's just too far from me - 10 hour drive : (

I would love to know location too. Crossing my fingers for Winona. Worth the extra drive for those facilities!

It will be on the MN Miniature Horse Club site on face book if you do face book, as soon as it is locked in and confirmed.

I hope it's Winona as well-really beautiful!

Latest posts

Back