Minnesota Horse expo

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flying minis

Reaction score
I will be there Friday to watch (most of the day), Saturday and Sunday I will be there, but be working with hubby in his vendor booth, so probably will be pretty busy (hopefully). Anyone else going? Anyone who has gone in the past, do you know if they have much mini tack or "stuff" there?

I will be there Friday to watch (most of the day), Saturday and Sunday I will be there, but be working with hubby in his vendor booth, so probably will be pretty busy (hopefully). Anyone else going? Anyone who has gone in the past, do you know if they have much mini tack or "stuff" there?

What vendor booth will you be in? There in the pasnt hasnt been much mini stuff. I havent gone in a few years. We are going to go in after work on Friday. Hopefully we will be there by 4 so I get to see everything before it starts closeing. The weekend weather wise doesnt look so hot so decided to Friday night even if its cut short.

What vendor booth will you be in? There in the pasnt hasnt been much mini stuff. I havent gone in a few years. We are going to go in after work on Friday. Hopefully we will be there by 4 so I get to see everything before it starts closeing. The weekend weather wise doesnt look so hot so decided to Friday night even if its cut short.
I'll be in the Brute Ropes booth. My husband makes and sells them. Usually he goes on his own, but he was crazy busy at Equine Affaire (had to hire a college kid to help) and so I went out to Midwest Horse Fair in Wisconsin 2 weeks ago to help him, and we decided since Minneapolis is so close to home, that I'll go help there too.

Would love to meet you - I'm sure I'll be in the booth Friday late afternoon and most of the evening - usually that first day isn't so busy, or hasn't been at most shows - stop by and say Hi! I'm kelly, hubby is Paul. : )

I am thinking Friday will be the busy day since the other two will be rain days. What building will you be in?

I am thinking Friday will be the busy day since the other two will be rain days. What building will you be in?
We're in the cattle barn. We had thought that at the Midwest Horse Fair too, that the better weather would be better days, but apparently when it rained everyone came to the horse fair since they couldn't work horses LOL It was crazy busy the 2 rainy days, pretty slow the one nice day. . . I've given up predicting! Plan on going up early Friday, before my hubby knows I'm there, so I can look around, then show up at the booth around 2 or 3 : ) That makes it sound like he's a slave driver, doesn't it LOL. He's not, I just would like to see the fair, and if I'm there, he'll have me in the booth just to help if it's busy, and for company if it's slow!

I'll be going! I was at the Midwest fair all three days, I didn't do any exhibiting, just watched the various speakers and walked around
smile.gif
I much prefer the Midwest Horse Fair to the Minnesota Expo, mainly because it's simply bigger and has more to offer. I am going today to help Riverdance Miniatures set up, then I will also be there on Sunday to walk around and see everything. I'm mainly looking forward to the sales and the horses this year (specifically the Friesians!)

Hope to see some of you there!

I am hoping to be there on Saturday, even though it sounds like a wet day. By now we are getting web feet anyway so we are used to it.

Latest posts

Back