mini's with dark blue eyes

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammyelle

Reaction score
Hi
saludando.gif

I have recently purchased a new mini colt to be my futer driving horse, I think he is such a cutie hes coming down to me in jan, anyways he apparently has very dark blue eyes, I cant really see them in the photos so I would love to see any photos of your little ones with dark blue eyes
yes.gif

heres a photo of him his name is Spiderman
wub.gif

larisaspiderman.jpg

Oh, he is beautiful! Congratulations on him
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

My now coming 3yo "home bred" gelding, Skipper, was born with navy blue eyes, but they turned to brown.

Thankyou for your kind words
smile.gif
hopefully he will keep his blue eyes as his dad is an overo with piercing blue eyes, I dont really mind if he does grow out of them though as hes still a cutie
rolleyes.gif
Is Skipper the pally in your avatar? hes absolutely gorgeous!
yes.gif

Thankyou for your kind words
smile.gif
hopefully he will keep his blue eyes as his dad is an overo with piercing blue eyes, I dont really mind if he does grow out of them though as hes still a cutie
rolleyes.gif
Is Skipper the pally in your avatar? hes absolutely gorgeous!
yes.gif

Here is a pic of Percy's eyes - not really dark blue, but blue

HPIM0498.jpg

excuse the eye cuckies!

The palominos in my avatar (actually there are four who "look" palomino) would be:

Tibbs Sundowner wearing the neck sashes. He's really silver bay
smile.gif

Little Kings BT Bacardi Gold who is trotting in the field, he's a golden palomino

Triple H Derby Day Miracle is the jumping palomino (and sire of "Skipper")

Harmony Hills Harvest Gold is pictured on the slate sidewalk at a gate and she is actually light silver bay dun

Skipper (Whinny For Me's Skippin Miracle) is the sorrel w/ the flaxen mane and tail (I think he's silver chestnut sabino roan -- whatta mouthful!) with the show backdrop of the wagon wheel and yellow flowers.

Your colt is just precious! I would not mind looking at his face, or his dams, every day!!! Blue eyes, brown eyes or whatever, he is a knock out!

Coco's eyes are not 'dark' but they are REALLY bright!!!!. At the fair when we were showing him my mom said she heard people talking about them all the way in the stands, they really stick out.

This is him back mid summer 05'.

100_9474.jpg

Excuse the costum ...but you can see the blue really nicely here plus he is CLEAN!!!!

100_9520.jpg

NICE EYES EVERBODY
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
!!! That colt will have some very pretty eyes
yes.gif

Leeana

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is our little girl with dark blue eyes! Her name is Libertymere's Legacy's Pepper. Love seeing all these blue eyed beauties!

pepper.jpg

Dawn
saludando.gif

Oh, I almost forgot!!! My grey grullo colt, DunIT, was born with dark blue eyes. They are dark brown now (I think -- they are SOOOOOOOO dark and liquid!). I don't have any pictures of him then that show the color of his eyes. At that point, our relationship was pretty much a one sided long distance love affair!

Well, these are some really beauties, but I really do want [SIZE=14pt]Libertymere's Legacy's Pepper[/SIZE]!!!
wub.gif

It's hard to see it in pictures but our little white mare, Shiloh, has dark blue eyes. I love them!
wub.gif

P1010025-2.jpg

Sonya - your Percy looks kinda like my Angel, at least from the close ups.

angeleyes.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]I have a light blue-eyed boy! I love the blue eyes!
wub.gif
[/SIZE]

face.jpg

Latest posts

Back