Minis in vitamin water commercial

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justagirl

Reaction score
Saw it last night ... minis AND Carrie Underwood !! , doing a commercial for vitamin water . Very well done ad and I totally enjoyed seeing minis on the small screen ... so fess up , whose farm and minis were those .

Not mine. But I saw it last night too, and just loved it!

OPut a great big smile on my face!

What better advertising could you ask for????
default_biggrin.png

The minis belong to Denise Clark at Tangerine Dreams. It's a great commercial!

How do I find it on Youtube? I havent seen it on TV yet!
default_laugh.png

Viki

It was very well done! A very nice commercial highlighting our small equine! kudos!

Thanks for the link! Great ad!!!!!!!!

Viki

I haven't seen it yet on commercial, tried to watch YouTube Video, but my @#%$!!** aol is so slow I can't get it to do right. Runs 1 second, loads,runs 1 second, loads more, and continues to do so. By the time it is finished, I've forgotten what I was watching. ONE OF THESE DAYS, I'm going to get highspeed!

Glad you all liked the commercial! It was so much fun watching it be made.

It was filmed on 04/28/08 in Mesquite TX at a place called Samuel Farms.

Now I just wish I could see the commercial myself. I am dying to see what it looks like.

There is also a topic on the back porch about it with a short story, plus there is a link on my website www.tangerinedreams.net with pics of the shoot.

I did get to meet Carrie and get a pic taken with her - she is one beautiful, talented and very nice person.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you all liked the commercial! It was so much fun watching it be made.

It was filmed on 04/28/08 in Mesquite TX at a place called Samuel Farms.

Now I just wish I could see the commercial myself. I am dying to see what it looks like.

There is also a topic on the back porch about it with a short story, plus there is a link on my website www.tangerinedreams.net with pics of the shoot.

I did get to meet Carrie and get a pic taken with her - she is one beautiful, talented and very nice person.
Denise ....those are your minis and you haven't seen the commercial .... talk about torture , LOL .

I saw it again last night , on the FX channel ..... I stay up late at night watching movies and this is where I've seen it run 2 consecutive nights around 11 pm EST . I just LOVE it !! My non-horsey hubby liked it too .

I'm making my way over to the back porch to find the thread ......
default_laugh.png

The commercial ran around 8pm on ABC I think. One of the local channels. It was so cute.

Very nicely done. And great advertising for the wee little ones.

Back