Miniature on lounge lines doing English Pleasure

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiny Hooves

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Last year I believe someone (one of our member's) had posted a link to a video of a miniature horse doing English Pleasure on lounge line's. It was so BEAUTIFUL to watch I was trying to find it again. I don't remember exactly where it was taken, but the guy was dressed up in British clothing (I believe) & he was showing this white miniature stallion doing English Pleasure. It was AMAZING to me. Anyway if anyone can remember, or the person that had posted it would post it again. I would LOVE to see it. It was just so AMAZING. Thank you in advance!!

"English Pleasure?" Do you mean performing Park-type action, like running down the rail with a high headset and his knees up to his chest, or one of the many videos of minis doing upper level dressage in long-lines? I'm trying to get a feel for what you saw so I can identify it.

Leia

"English Pleasure?" Do you mean performing Park-type action, like running down the rail with a high headset and his knees up to his chest, or one of the many videos of minis doing upper level dressage in long-lines? I'm trying to get a feel for what you saw so I can identify it.

Leia

Hello Hobby Horse. Thanks for your reply. I'm sorry, I guess what I am looking for is a miniature horse doing dressage not english pleasure. Thanks for you help!!
yes.gif

I suspect what you may be thinking of is Lancelot, a leopard appaloosa mini that does High School dressage exhibition work. He's European (can't remember if he's British or German or what) and quite amazing. Try plugging in his name on YouTube and see what you get!

Leia

I suspect what you may be thinking of is Lancelot, a leopard appaloosa mini that does High School dressage exhibition work. He's European (can't remember if he's British or German or what) and quite amazing. Try plugging in his name on YouTube and see what you get!

Leia

Thank You very much!! That sounds like the horse that I was looking for. Thanks for you help!

Latest posts

Back