Miniature mules? Really?Miniature mare crosses?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spottedmule.jpg

I know this is a full grown Mule, but he is beautiful! I live in the "Mule capital of the world" and we have Mule Day every year in April. I love going to the fair grounds to see the Mini Mule show. My husband wants to breed Mini Mules, but I don't believe we are ready for breeding just yet.

Journey - that mule is so cool!

I'm with Maxine - I'm thinking I'd like to have a minimule too - no room though - maybe someday!

Wow that is one nice Appy Mule. Did everyone see the heart on its lower shoulder?

Well, Wylie is always willing to relocate as long as the new location suits her needs.
default_rolleyes.gif
: .
OK PM.. and let me know her price...just so I have an idea.
default_wink.png
:

[SIZE=14pt]I tried to find a CLOSE donk to breed my mare to for a mule next year , but havent had any luck. Boyfriend wants a "half A**" Still on the look out though!!![/SIZE]

April

I'd never want to try to breed for them. Don't fancy myself ever being educated enough to do that, but just one perfect driving mini boy wouldn't be so much to ask right? :bgrin

I know Sonja, you and I can go together and get one and share custody. (PS. You get him Winters :bgrin )

Guess I'd better get my cart first then think about that long ear, but oh how I'd love to visit some and see them in person some day..who iin Michigan has them, anyone?

Maxine

Wow the mules pictured here are all beautiful! I can see why my husband wants a team of them. Tony I have to admit that the first photos of your little "Accidental Tourist" are the reason we went looking for a spotted Jack rather than a solid!
default_smile.png

I've been wanting one for YEARS! I was SO close to buying a spotted jennet abt 4 years ago but circumstances changed so I couldn't get her then. I've never forgotten my dream though and come here to live it through you guys! LOL I want a spotted Jenny to breed to my stud Mathew. I know it's hard to get a seasoned stallion to breed a Jenny after having mares.

I know that I'll check with Meadow Ridge, Mini Mule and Tony when I finally find the Jennet I want. We're planning to raise her with the weanlings mini horses from that year and hope everyone thinks she's a horse! LOL Teresa Turner lives not far from me in Arkansas and I've put an order in for a tiny spotted one this year. LOL

Matthew and a spotted Jennet would sure give you something gorgeous Debi
default_yes.gif
: \

Linda has been keeping Pablo with the colts so that he thinks he is a horse and will breed mares too!!

Oh, Beccy, that's going to be so much fun when you start working with Pablo and your mares! Thank you for the nice comment on Mathew. You know how I feel abt him so you may not be able to "live" with me once I have that henny actually on the way! LOL

Not a chance Debi, sharing the excitement is part of the fun of raising minis, and the hinnys/mules will be the same!! What fun mare stare is going to be in a year or two, we will have to send someone out to disconnect Eileen's computer or she won't sleep for weeks :lol:

Back