Miniature Horses Stolen

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seashells

Reaction score
Just thought to pass this on....

I don't know these people, I just found this announcement on craigslist a few minutes ago! I hope it's okay for me to post this here....

MINIATURE HORSES STOLEN (Apache Junction)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2010-03-25, 8:01PM MST

During a move and the owners away from home, someone stole two of their Miniature horses. The gate was padlocked - someone loosened the bolts and took two of their horses. This was in the Wolverine Pass area of Apache Junction. This has been reported to the police and also the livestock board.

Missing is an approximately 33" brown leopard Appaloosa filly. Also a small 29 or 30" black leopard 2 year old stallion. His face has a lot of black on it and his left eye is partially blue.

The owners would like to have their horses back!!! They have no computer up and running yet due to the move, however if anyone knows the where abouts or anything regarding these horses, please email me or you can contact Charles or Maryke at 480-245-0824 or 480-228-9671. Please return these horses!!! If you contact me, no questions will be asked and I will make sure these two get back to their rightful owners!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back